"Pending Approval" Status

The Zameen admin has been keeping 99% of my posts pending, without any apparent reason. I think somehow my ID has been added to “pending approval” trigger. Admin, would you please care to give me a reason? No reply from you will be interpreted as a signal to bid farewell to Zameen.com.

App bhi long March karein … Zameen.com kay admin kay khilaaf :smiley:

Well said!!

Good idea to give a Dharna with one million members of zameen. But where is the D chowk of zameen?

Not Funny, same thing happens with sometimes,

Zameen.com should take care of this issue.

I think Zameen admin should define rules so that the members could avoid the auto-trigger activation by following the rules. I still do not know why 99% of my posts are being kept pending. I am not even sure about this post whether it will make it to the forum or not!!

@Khan Sahib: The issue might be due to the space in your ID (Khan Sahib). May be you change it to (Khan-Sahib), just put a hyphen between Khan and Sahib.

Or the admin belongs to PML-N … And wants to make sure all KHANS are blocked … Lol

Yes, it can be anything from political rivalry to ethnicity; the admin should expect all sorts of accusations till they respond or fix the problem. Sheikh Sb, you linked it to the prevalent political scenario quite well :slight_smile:

@IB, appreciate your concern, but I think it isn’t because of the space in between two names; we can see lots of IDs of similar style, some of them even have two blank spaces as those consist of 3 names.

Well the tech answer is that on some thread the admin put pending approval for user with little posts, and the second thing is that some letters are blocked and for that threads in which these words occur there will be admin approval before it will be published, so relax and and enjoy and wait for annoucment of Yoamee-Inqlab…

Yes, Kami2K after Inqilab all these technical, social and political hurdles will go away; these will prove to be small petty hurdles in front of the massive Inqilab :slight_smile: Keeping fingers crossed and waiting for the Inqilab Day which isn’t far away.

A post gets reserved for moderation/rejection if following stuff is found in it:

- Abusive words or behavior
- Spam content
- Repetition
- Political discussion which may lead to any legal accusation
- Non serious answers based on personal grounds
- Aggressive expressions

We try to ensure a sophisticated friendly room and do not allow anyone to spam on the forum.

Regards,

Administrator
Zameen.com
http://www.zameen.com

Administrator, none of the above-mentioned stuff was included in any of my posts but all these still got blocked. I had to repeat the posts a few times after my first detailed post was blocked. There is no way that a person of my age and stature would ever use abusive language. For the information of members, would you be kind enough to unblock any one of my blocked posts?

It is a bit annoying to see a standardized rejoinder from you and that too after so many days. I request you to please point out specifically why my posts were blocked. Thanks.

@Admin it is requested to please move one step further and make some senior persons as admin who look after the matter, instead of centralized location. As it happains in all other forums

thx

I’m facing the same issue, but there are a lot of issues zameen.com should address.
After I post something, I get a personal phone call the next day and they say they’ll get back to me.
I’ve been waiting for a post for 3 days, which is what I’m experiencing right now. And there are 3 days left. So far, no one has come forward to worry about me.
Very disappointed with this service.