Political Situation Effect On Property?

What will be effect of unstable political situation on property? In short term and long term?

In longer term, if Nawaz Govt remain fragile for long, is it so that investors will return to property instead of businesses?

Situation is not good at all, market is dead over all.

Due to long eid holidays, the market was not good, again after less then a week, Rallies, issues in Lahore, security threats have detoriated the market, it's not property only, every businessman is in stress.

Plus this time, during Ramadan and Eid holidays many expatriates invest in properties every year, but this time they haven't or they have lost confidence.

If PML N remains, or even if it goes, i don't see any good for property, despite some developed, ready possession sectors.

Very interesting ,

jo der gia wo mer gia,

Those who feel scared bcz of instability,and opt for sell and run policy ,will suffer in long run,there short sighted success will prove a bigger error in long term analysis even if current government remain in crises [which is highly unlikely bcz common sense will prevail or will be made prevailing as,our country cannot afford such turmoils for long]

I think property will have slightly downturn 5% i guess,

but this downturn can lead to another boom ,after the end of dramas

Rates will be maintained at stable places.

Well it seems no improvement especially in bahria town for at least 1.5 year ,time till bahria returns from BTK and do something in pindi/islamabad

In any country, (i) stability and (ii) peace are the most important things for development. Without (i) and (ii), it is impossible for the people of that country to do well.

Right now some politicians don't want to wait for another 4 years. Otherwise, these elections are as transparent as you can expect in Pakistan. Past elections were also not perfect. We must allow the winning party to complete its term even if they are good people or bad people. If they do not perform or fail to perform, the people will reject them in the next election.

But these people are bluffing about revolution and new Pakistan. Believe me, revolution (in a country where people are totally divided on ethnic, sectarian and ideological lines) means only chaos and nothing else. We have seen this in Middle East where so called revolution resulted in civil wars like in Libya and Syria. Revolution can only work where people are united. Otherwise, it will lead to Syria and Somalia type situation. The country will break up.

If you will make players your leaders, they will try to win at every cost (even at the cost of Pakistan). Winning at every cost is their motto (don't forget he openly admitted to ball tampering to win matches). I am not saying he is a traitor but he cares more for his political career than the unity of Pakistan and the well being of its people. All these claims of new Pakistan are just to get in power.

The future of this country is in the hands of Pakistanis. If they will support fasaad, they will take their own country to hell. If they support peace, then they should reject these mischief makers and not follow them like kids going to their death after a pied piper.

I am also not a fan of the present leadership in government. I don't support their priorities - why spend money on metro bus when there are much more important things to do like education of illiterate kids addicted to drugs? But I want to give them the chance to show themselves in 5 years. If they cannot deliver, I will speak against them and convince everyone not to vote for them.

Until then, it is in Pakistan's interest to wait.

How come bahria come out of BTK after 1.5 years??..it may require a dacade to finish that project…

Agreed@PK1…

Yea @ PK1 newly founded spiritual leader by PTI Tahir ul Padree issued threats that he will kill all his followers who try to run away without bringing revolution on 14 August…i thick people sould bring bullet proof jackets on that day to escape this…hahahahha…such an idiot…The stupid batsman…angry old man is at the driving seat of this madness

My blood is more noble than yours,

My morals are better than yours,

My views are perfect than yours,

My leader is greater than yours,

My patriotism is more than yours,

My rights are more than yours,

My solution is best and yours is waste of time,

ABOVE ALL REPRESENT SLAVE MENTALITY , AND SLAVE SOULS,

and never exist in independent countries,

MAY ALLAH SAVE THIS COUNTRY

PK1, a great analysis however I disagree with your point of view that this this situation will lead to a civil war like Syria or Libya.

Alhamdolilah Pakistan is on a democratic path and these kind of protests cannot derail a vibrant country. Let's wish the best for our country

Order in any country is a perception. One it's broken and leads to disorder , it become increasingly difficult to restore it to its original postion.

If ( God Forbid) if terrorists strike in the middle of fighting politicians, the situation will get out of control of anyone in the country including army.

It's a dangerous game.

Kuch nahi hoga Pakistan ko .... Trust our armed forces and our people.

Though never trust our politicians :)

"Trust armed forces and not politicians"

Armed forces should focus on their prime duty of safeguarding the borders (geographical and ideological). They should not be patronizing political parties like Pasha helping PTI while in service. We have a history that political interference of armed forces has resulted in separation of east pakistan.

As far I remember General Yahya, General Niazi were not politicians.

All Zameen forum members, do not worry about having plots and houses anymore. After Inqilab, Allama Dr. Qadri will give a one-kanal built house to every family of 4 with one car, and a 2-kanal house with 2 cars to a bigger family. There will be no taxes, electricity and gas will be free, education/health facilities all free, petrol up to 300 litres will also be free. To meet any other expenses, there will be a stipend of one lakh rupees to every family. All Pakistanis should pray for the success of the inqilab, especially the overseas pakistanis should start packing and book flights to Pakistan. Only 2 days left, and we will be worry-free.

There was a coffin choar[thief] in a town,he used to steal coffin of newly buried dead, ppl were up to nose,and were praying for his death ,one day he [thief]died ,and ppl celebrated ,

NEXT day ppl saw a dead body out of grave with no coffin plus a stick in the rectum,[asman se gira ,khajoor may atka]

The new choar[ thief ] was the son of the deceased thief,

AND we can already see many sticks with nails attached with QADREE mureeds ,,,,,,,,,,,,,imagine what will happen to us ,,bcz we were cursing GULU BUT ,with a single stick in his hand,,,,,but now,,??

Qadri saada aavay hi aavay :D .....

LOLxxxx

Just pray for the success of imran khan,you wont find any more heroic crowd puller in the next one century,like him,we need his services in his life span to clear the mess.

property prices go high or down but our morale will definitely be lifted after his arrivial

God Bless imran khan

I wish qadri bring an inqilab in Canada as well ,bcz Canada is also his beloved country,

his mureeds will benefit a lot , as all will be accommodated in Canada then,,but who will change in Canada qadree and mureeds or canadians,

property will boom boom and triple in prices after the departure of theses inqilabis

Yes…if Govt absorbs this crisis, more stability will come in the country and property will improve.