Thank you for no dharna!

This shortage of fuel, whom to blame? This time no dharnas too. So can’t blame PTI as well for this crisis.

They themselves are incompetent…Competent people never blame others…

I believe Karachi is far better than Lahore, no Qs for fuel, less CNG issue, loadshedding is less and there are places where there is no loadshedding at all. The only problem in Karachi is lawlessness. Even then property prices are wayyyy too much.

Saadi bhai nailed it on the head. These blame gamers annoy me so much. People need to act responsibly and own their mistakes. If we don't accept or learn from our mistakes then we can never fix the problem.

I wonder why this petrol problem is mainly in Punjab, other places are normal but may soon face shortages I think.

Whom to blame??

=Don't know what else is next?

1=Water stopped by India.so thirst.

2=Food high prices by zameendars ,so hunger.

3=Air polluted by tehkedar crushing and tearing earth heart, near population centers ,SO NO PURE OXYGEN.

4=NO dams ,no stored water , no cheap electricity, so money begging for petrol to generate current.......SO LIFE IN MEDIEVAL DARKNESS AGES.

IF HOPE WAS THE NAME OF A KASHKOL , MANY PATRIOTS WOULD HAVE HAPPILY TAKEN IT FOR COLLECTIVE BENEFITS,

BUT KASHKOL CAN HARDLY FEED A FAMILY ....NOT A NATION.

A NATION NEED LEADERS AND SINCERE LEADERS .

Well said Mr.saadi n Dk. I believe that only thing that can lead Pakistan towards being a prosperous state is teaching of Quran n Sunnah which ironically we have kept at our backs.

Mr. Khan has really embarassed us! He is same like nawaz sharif and zardari…No change.

Abhi tu Khan Sahab kee bari hee nahi aie. :slight_smile: , Abhi tu Nawaz Sharif kee mismanagement enjoy kerny ka time hai :wink:

Does anyone think that the property prices increased after the wrap up of sit-ins?

Regards,
zain Nadeem

They say they are “experienced” , experience of PMLN has brought Pak to a stage where we are out of Electricity, gas clean water and now fuel… This govt. Can even create shortage of Sand in "SAHARA desert "

Most of the things which happens in Pakistan is been done delibrately and artificial.