Any LATEST News on JKCHS Zone 5 near Gulberg?

Whats the Latest on JKCHS Zone 5, has development started yet? As Gulberg seems pretty good in terms of development and further progress?

Hi,

You can go through the progress report of jkchs available on the following link:

Progress Report on JKCHS

Regards, Zain nadeem

Thank you Zain bhai for your post, however, i already checked that link before posting the question. The website site seems obsolete and not updated for a long time, so i was wondering whether anyone knows whats actually going on now.

I know the development in gulberg seems to be going really well and development seems to be very steadily in progress, however, not heard nothing about JKCHS zone 5?

Are they using the same construction co? Or any updates at the moment?

Hi abdul, I haven't heard about it either recently about its development but from a source i came to know back in october 2012, there was a development opening ceremony of zone 5 jkchs plots.

Regards, Shehryar

I visited j&k zone v last month. Development work is going on at medium pace. About 5 machines and 5 trucks are at work there. They have already levelled quite much area.

Thank you for all your helpful responses…Also whats the construction company being used?

Thank you qasim for your latest information. Do you have any idea about the booking of plots there?

Dear shehrayar They booked around 200 plots 3 to 4 months ago but currently booking is closed. Agreed with qasim 5 machines are there and work is not v fast but hopefully they will get some results with in a yaer or 2. Dear abdul ali Jkchs authorized developer is inter city pvt limited

Dear shehryar Ibrahim is right. New booking is closed now. But u can find old 2004 booking files at cheap rates from market, although they are Rare and difficult to find. The new booking was done at almost double rate than old ones. I recently bought few files for my friends in jkchs zone v, so if u need any help u can contact me. Regards. Ali qasim.

@ ali qasim, what the current prices of the small plots in jkchs zone 5? Thanks

30x60 is for 400,000

This includes 150,000 cost of land 250,000 profit

Remaining 150000 development charges to be paid in installments

These are old files booking of 2004

These are old files booking of 2004

Thank you ali saab, which are the zone v plots that are 8 lakhs, are those the same - 30x60 - 8 marla? Are those the same ones, the old booking?

Yes the plots are same. The only difference is that they were booked in 2004 are cheap rates. The new booking was at 8 lac.

Hmm seems good to me. What you say abdul ali?