Bahria Town Details...

Bahria town in the largest Real Estate Developer in Pakistan and probably in Asia.... But we don't know much about the company...Their website is also silent in this regard..

Ppl have invested billions of Rs in its projects,

Can any expert share the knowledge about the Board of Directors of Bahria Town Pvt Ltd...

Strange that no one has yet posted a reply… So many investors of BT and no body has the answer…?

Matrix bhai i think news articles on google may help if you search them

Yes Arshad bhai, It is strange that I have not yet found it even on google…

Zameen Admin , you can help in this regard , being property experts…

@Matrix ,your post is on spot.really we don't know the inner circle of greater influential/decision making or really responsibility recognizing and plus bahria town big stake holders in the form of investments in crores and billions, BUT IS there a share holding type concept ? i don't think so.

The common investor only knows that the sole OWNER is M.R and his immediate family.

Beside there is management down the line ,who are competent/high ranked retired officials capable of organizational integration and keeping on the show, BUT its also a fact that ppl do complain of high corruption down the management side (GOD knows better).

HOPE GURUS plus the informed member friends in zameen forum give us some facts.

Matrix raised a very valid question. Someone should answer.

Yes Malik Sb, Its strange that no one knows much about the Company in which they are investing…

Whole Bahria Town revolves around one person & that is M.R.

Three days ago, TV Channel-92 (Rauf Klasra & Amir Mateen in program Muqabil) did show regarding the corruption & illegal practices of Bahria Town. Yesterday, Bahria Town sent them legal defamation notice & in response Channel-92 sent them legal notice of 10-Billion rupees & challenged Bahria Town to come in the court and we will prove all whatever discussed in the program. I saw this program today morning and came to know about this development.

Courageous reporting by Channel-92.

Now, lets see if Bahria Town proceed with it legally or close this chapter as they did before in various cases.

Malik riaz is not a member of board of directors of behria town. He is only owner of a paper mill in lahore

Bolan, I think he is one of the Board of Directors, but he has relinquished the CEO seat, which is now with his son... But we still don't know who all are the share holders if it is only the family?

Dk, The management team , I think are all paid employees , which include some Retd Generals also..

My comments are pending for approval from zamin admin

Irfan

Can you please post the link of that video ??

I have tried on internet but couldn't find.

I watched this program "Muqaabil" on TV channel-92.

I dont know if its video is available on internet or not.

Yes ;muqabil 'channel 92.. 24 Feb 2015 program.

Irfan , har shaakh pay uloo betha haay, hum jiss darakhat ko upna khoon panee banakey detay hain..uss darakhat ka mewa khacha kha jatay hain.khoon to kia ye ULOO to hadian bhee kha jatay hain.

May GOD save this country.ameen

Its good that things are opening up , and we are knowing more about ppl and organisations , which are part of our lives...

Still waiting for someone to throw more light on the Board of Directors of BT...