City Square B-17 MPCHS - Multi Gardens, Islamabad

City square offer an unrivalled luxury commercial/residential experience, with unobstructed view over the beautiful city of islamabad, located in one of the prime locations of gate # 1, block b, sector b-17, main g.T. Road, islamabad. The building comprises of a fabulous mix of superbly appointed, 1, 2, 3 bedrooms apartments, offices and shops, both sides wide car parking and 4 side open building. At city square meticulous attention to detail has been paid to every-aspect of the project. The exquisite interior design of each of the expansion apartments utilizes all the available space in the most effective way, creating the perfect environment for comfortable living - an idyllic retreat for personal relaxation with family. Every apartment offers luxurious living equipped with naturally lit spacious living space, modern kitchen and bathrooms.
"your best investment opportunity won't fit”

Gillani Estate must first have a good customer service. If someone wants to sell a small plot in B17, they completely ignore you. Very bad.

Junaid sb, I hope they will listen to ur advise....

for smaller plots they have BOYS, who deal such sale/ purchase for smaller plots.

Regards

Mr Khan: Whether they have boys or uncles, every customer must be valued, you never know that person might have many other business opportunities with him or at least tell his friends and family. Suffa Associates is much better, they help and give good customer service (I am not promoting them but from my own experience).

Junaid sb, I totally agree with you.... Every one needs to respect their clients.

Regards

I am not too much aware of the builder,but on a recommendation of a colleague and their location right on gt road adjacent to first gate of b17 i subscribed for an office on first floor with a total price tag of 30 lakh,have been assured of possession in two years time,rest god knows,jazakullah

Best of luck Adnan Sb.....

Adnan sb, thori details bhi share kerdo, i mean available sizes and per square feet price...

Regards

Junaid sb we don’t know what happened with you… But if you have any complain you should let us know, Its honour for us that someone point out because every one have rights to tell their opinion, we appriciate your feelings and willing to give more best services our value able clients…

Adnan sb we commit, we deliver… Don’t you worry you will get possession in two years InshAllah…

Mr. Khan kindly visit our website :

http://gillaniestate.com/city-square/

you will get all information regarding our project.

Thanks buddy… Hope to see u here on this forum for updates…

Yes, Sure Sir we are always here for our best services

Gillani Estate Is the best

Hahahaha

ap ne to yehi kehna hy....

Thank you for all comments

Actions speak louder then words,so ill request the builder to keep this thread alive with regular updates,to grab huge potential which this website holds in terms of overseas and local investors and wish you all the best

God Bless

Ok Mr. Adnan

Gillani Estate ior Multi ka choli daman ka saath hai.

Two years means 24 months or 730 days so remaining 725 days.

Am i right Gillani Estate?Let's wait and hope for best.

Regards

MR Sajid Gilani(ceo gillani estate) is a young energetic and a decent man as per my analysis after having a brief interaction at the time of purchase,secondly they have a reasonable history with three already matured projects in f17,

small hiccups and hanky panky is a part of business,as we cant expect nose straight business anywhere in the world,but overall i am confident on their commitment

secondly as per their binding contract at the time of purchase,its clearly mentioned that the builder will be bound to pay monthly rent on the purchase in case of delay or non deliverance in two years,

cheers