Construction Cost Plot Siz 25x40 Feet In G-13

How much cost 25x40 size plot?

Construction cost varies from 1500 to 2500 per sq feet of covered area depending upon your choice of construction. To be on the safe side we assume that average good quality construction cost is around 1850-2000 rs per square feet . The cost will depend on your covered area which an architect or contractor can tell you. Suppose your covered area is 750 sq feet on each floor then the cost of a double story house will be around 750*750*2000=30 lac. Please keep in mind 2000 per sq feet is not final. It may be around 1600 per sq feet. Only a contractor can give you the final cost after calculating your covered area and the type of material you will select for your house. So the cost roughly may vary from 25-30 lac. Other forum members are welcomed to comment on.

Dear Hawk2k:::::: Your response is self-sufficient. Regards

Sir in my view point good house can be constructed in 1600 rupees per square feet if u use your resources with care and vigilance... Total amount =1600*total covered area...

Dear Ihsan. Thanks very much :). Regards.

@Saadi, I agree you but sometimes cost is unavoidable. If you want to construct a house with a good strength with best quality steel in town, best cement and bricks and plumbing/electricity cables then only grey area may cost you around (covered area *1000 or more). Rest depends on what kind of wooden work you will prefer, tiles/marble finishing you will choose, toilet accessories ,lighting plan and paints work. The remaining expenses may vary from (800-1000 or more) *covered area depending on one's choice. I mentioned earlier it is a matter of choice. But still I will advice to use best quality of steel, cement, bricks, plumbing and electricity cables as this is very crucial for the integrity of the house and its long term durability/ strength.