DHA Islamabad phase 2 extension

I have a plot each 1 Kanal in "sectors k and sector river view in dha islamabad phase 2 extension". However, the phase 2 extension has now been rebranded as dha phase 2, sectors k,l,m,n,p.Is this sector ‘k’ is the new additional sector in phase 2 or the same old sector ‘k’ of phase 2 extension? In addition i do not see sector 'river view' in any dha Islamabad maps. I was told that this sector is a special sector and will not be a part of re-balloting. When will this re-ballotting for phase 2 extension will be done?

What are the prospects of this? There is no longer any sector ’river view’ in dha phase 2 extension. Should i just sell the plot?

If anyone has any old maps of dha phase 2 extension could you please send them to me please?

I am sorry for you,

Sir phase 2 ext was never re branded as phase 2 k,l,m,n,p. The latter was previously known as commoners town. Phase 2 ext is a very long term investment but it is a good investment, not dead. You can say it will most likely benefit your future generations if you have the capacity to wait that long. I am not sure about the river view but i went to dha office once and they told they have this river view in phase 2 ext and it will be the first to get developed. Anyhow i would say uncertainty is there in phase 2 ext. If you are not a short term investor then better sell these files and buy some thing that will give you gains for sure.

Arshad Saheb. Thank you very much for your time. It seems that they have distributed Ex commoners town into new K,L,M,N and P sectors. From last 2 years i am calling DHA but do not get any responsible person to give me any update on development of Phase 2 extension neither I can find any map that shows all sectors locations of phase 2 extention on the map. I am glad that you have heard that some River View sector exists. Have the DHA Expressway built to connect to Islamabad Highway or not yet. Any news? I do not have files the plots are transferred to our names after clearing all dues 2 years before. Best Regards.

Anees bhai as far as i know its better to visit DHA office in person as they do not entertain properly on phone mainly due to the reason as you are directed to many departments for information. I checked last year so i am not updated as of now but dha 2 ext has no map because i think dha has not even acquired the land (i went to dha town planning department to ask for a copy of map and they said there is no map).

concerning the river view block as far as i remember i had the same feeling that one could transfer the dha 2 ext file or plot to ex commoners k,l,m,n,p. It was infact happening but a long time ago. I asked about transfer from DHA 2 ext (overseas block) to ex-commoners. They told something about river view block and that they can transfer there.

Recently about 3 months back i asked my friend who works for dha about phase 2 ext and he said stay away, very long term investment stretching almost to 20+ years and land is not acquired (i think but dont exactly remember).

There is no DHA expressway towards dha 2 ext as there is no dha 2 ext anywhere. It is just on papers.

i suggest better sell and buy somewhere else like DHA 2 n-p blocks. You can sell one and retain other if you are still interested in dha 2 ext.

If you want to personally confirm about river view block or any part of dha 2 ext then call town planning department as they deal with these things. I think river view block was originally the phase 2 ext overseas block which was sold to overseas in US dollars. That project was a hoax and closed in 2010 or 2011. I don't know its exact location by the way.

Can some body up date on d h a valley, thanx ,

Salam, I have a plot on 5th Avenue in L block. Number is in first 10. How much is the real price please? Thank you in advance.

Arshad Saheb. I wish I could visit dha in person as currently I am residing in Canada.You are right DHA has given us theplot in River View sector in exchange of the plot in Villege I of Overseas Block. I was told that there is no more Overseas Block and that project is abandoned. I was told verbally that this is a special sector and will not be a part of re-ballot and also that it is in the beginning of Phase 2 Extension and will be the first sector to be developed in phase 2 ext. Do you or anybody has the idea of approx. Price of each plot in sectors ‘K’ and ‘River View’ to do some meaningful planning? Thank you again for your time.

Is you plot open file or transferred in your name? how much is the development charge in total 6 lacs or 14 lacs? have you paid any development charges?

i feel sorry as that project was a hoax and you have no other option to either transfer to river view block or sell it out. The price would be same even if you are transferred to river view block.

have you been transferred to river view block yet?

and K block plot you have if of DHA 2 ext? does it state Sihala as the place where the project would be?

let me know the details and i will check the price for you

Arshad Saheb. Both the plots are transferred and the development charges of 6 lacs for each plot has been paid to DHA (All dues are clear). The allotment letters do not mention any area/location but yes the allotment certificate for sector ‘K’ plot did have the name of Sihala beside the project name. Best Regards.

Sir i havent been able to contact my source to confirm rates, however, i think for both, as you have paid all the development charges, you may keep something in mind around 25-30 lacs per plot. Still better confirm from other sources. If you want i can give you my friend’s number you can verify all details about it as he knows much about dha 2 ext.

Arshad saheb. Please email me your freind's phone number and the suitable timings to contact him at khananees@hotmail.com.

Best Regards.

@Anees Khan

check your mail

Does anybody know the status of RVB in phase 2 extension. River view sector is along the DHA express way before the railway line. In a discussion somebody Sarwar Sabeb wrote that somebody offered him a plot in river view sector for 65 lacs about 200 days ago, now as the administrator has blocked his question as it was answered I can not communicate with him any further. Sarwar saheb please join us if u read this discussion.