Does Anyone Have Any News About Bahria Green Lahore

Any news about Bahria green, Lahore.

Imran brother, What Kind of news You are looking for Bahria Greens

Is it true that the Bahria has started new project with the name Bahria Greens ?

Is it feasible to buy a plot in this scheme and what would be the expected buying price ?

What are the future expectations from this project ?

Its a wonderfull project . Other details are available on net if u do some surfing

Bahria Green is supposed to be in the neighborhood of Bahria Orchards on Main Raiwind Road and, so far as my knowledge goes, the project's good. They are offering 5 marla, 10 marla and 1 Kanal plots with 8 installments.

Plot values are:

Rs. 24,05,000/= 5 Marla (Down payment 300000) Rs. 38,10,000/= 10 Marla (Down payment 500000) Rs. 65,20,000/= 1 Kanal (Down payment 650000)

Regards,

Tanveer Yousaf

Thx Mr. Tanveer. Would you pls advise, either one should invest in this project, if yes, then in which size of plot ?

It totally depends upon your budget and circumstances. If you do not get overwhelmed by general ordinary changes then it is a good place to invest as the progress line of Bahria is going upward from the very first day. Here at Bahria you need less time for possession as compared to other societies - another plus point.

I think 10 Marla and 1 Kanal are better options.

God knows better and ultimate.

Regards,

Tanveer Yousaf

Do you expect any further projects of Bahria in the same area, as I have got the news that Bahria acquired a large piece of land in this area

What should I say?? :slight_smile: You’ve heard right story I conceive because the business tycoons don’t stop if they are welcomed by investors. The same theory applies to B.T.

I have Personally visited the Site of Bahria Greens at Rawalpinidi/ Islamabad and I must say that Project is Really Awesome. Bahria is going to develope almost similar sort of project in Lahore and if this is is the case it would be worthy to invest in this Project. Regarding development of Further Projects at Raiwind Road. Plesae keep in mind thatl location of this Project is still not confirm so one can not say that Bahria would launch future Projects in the same location or not.

@Zain, you are right and I don't disagree with you. But to some extent, we can say some things with higher level of certainty. E.g. if Bahria Town is performing well in Rawalpindi and Islamabad then surely they can do in Lahore.

Secondly, keep all the things aside and just see they have launched sectors subsequently here in Lahore and people are going there.

For land acquisition on Raiwind Road, there are thousands of acres of land on this road so I personally think they'll manage to get it.

@ Imran, you have many options in Lahore. You just need to explore! You should also contact some agents in Lahore for up-to-date information. Here is the link to the list of Agents: Lahore Estate Agents

Regards,

Tanveer Yousaf

Guys , Another alomost confirm news is that Humza Shahbaz is 50 % Partner in Bahria Greens. This is really a good news for Bahria Green File Holders. Secondly People are saying that Location of Bahria Greens is Someeher adjacant to Sector F Near Sharif’s Farm house rather than on Raiwind Road and Access to that project would be given from Multan Road and New Ring Road Southern Loop. This project turns out to be interesting as the days Progress.

Bahria LHR has already launched a project named sector F in Feb 2013 in Lahore and the location of that project is still not disclosed. Soon they have introduced Bahria Greens and again its location is not disclosed.

This really create some doubt as why such a strategy is being applied, why people are being kept in dark or they want to buy land after they have collected money

any body would like to share any info on this about the new way of money collection without annoucing location, without specifying anf time to ballot and without giving any time frame to develop the society except that one has to pay in two years right after the application.

Dear Aamir Who said you that Location of Sector F is not not Known?. Bahria has disclosed location of sectof F after 2 weeks of launching sector F . A broad map of sector F has also been launched at the time of Launching of Sector F commercial If you visit the Bahria Town Physically you will see that development of Sector F is going on Very rapid speed. Although Balloting of Sector F is still pending but yet its Location is Known to every one. Bahria is not like DHA Lahore who has announced DHA phase 9 in 2008 and its balloting and development is still pending. Alhough DHA lahore is very good project but yet as far as speed is concern it has no comparison with Bahria.

@Zain, Informative answer by your side and in the high time too!

Thank u tanveer bhai

Any body in the forum visited Babria greens RWP/Isb?