E-16/3 for living

Dear borthers,
I am an expat from saudi arabia. I have a plot in cdechs e-16/3, plot no 1, st # 22. I want to consider it for construction and living point of view. Can some expert brothers give me an idea how many houses are already built there and is it developed enough for living. If not, in how much time, it is expected to be worth for living. What is the status of electricity, gas, phone there?

Experts reponse will be helpful for me for making a right decision.

Thanks and regards,
Muhammad

It is a good area to live in from location point of view.

The closest society to populated f-15/g-15 on gt road and close to new islamabad airport. Development is according to cda rules with 4ft and 50ft roads. Most plots are big.

As for facilities, they have water pipelines laid down but so far you have to do personal boring for water. This is the same for societies generally in zone 2. They are working on getting gas for the society and as soon as gas is made available, prices will shoot up because of location close to jkchs (which already has gas). It has good potential for further price rise.

In b-17 (multi-garden) you will getter better finishing and standard of neater development but multi garden is quite far compared to cabinet society.

It is near sundaimar dam and water level is good but some high tension wires overhead (not in e-17 only in e-16). The good thing is landscape is level.

Rest is up to you.

Thank you brother pk1 for the valuable information.

As you mentioned, i am also not interested in b-17 due to the long distance from main isb and pindi.

Can you please give any emstimated time frame by when gas can be avaialable in e-16/17. Without gas availability, doing construction there is of no use.

Dear brother Almost 20 houses are under construction or completed in e 16 and e 17. 2 families already shifted there normally construction time frame is one year and hope fully more then 15 families will be shifted in that time frame. It will take a bit time to be populated but this is the right time to start construction as day by day construction cost is going higher.

Anyone to join facebook page for cabinet society

Https://www.Facebook.Com/cdechs

Thanks pardesi for share the link. I think its a great forum for cdechs members for sharing updates regarding the status and updates about the society.

You have taken an excellent step by creating this forum.

I am going to join the said facebook page… Thanks

Can any expert please share the gas availability time frame in e-16/ 17. Is it expected to be available by this year end?

I think these sectors will start getting populated quickly as soon as gas becomes available.