Everybody Silent On Faisal Town

Everybody is silent on Faisal Town Islamabad. I think now it is going to flop.

Well, the profit which dealers are quoting is 5 lac.

Don't know anything yet about the future but i don't see this failing.

We are silent because Faisal town management itself is silent, they need to issue map and plots numbers etc

Sir close file profit is around 4.5 lac and its a fact sale purchase is slow every body is waiting for map lets hope for the best

Dear Murtaza:

Everyone is searching for Faisal Town files now a days... Profit is 5.2 lacs at the moment.

The management is having some problems in buying more lands, so that is the reason for silence on map. Although some initial development work has been going on onsite.

In my view this project has a very bright future ahead. So, only time will tell that how it goes. The owner is very competent and reliable person. Allah knows the rest.

It is good option both for short term and long term investment.

Thanks

Well in the Market today 30x60 open with down payment is not available below 530k at this very moment.

Dear members yesterday i approached a dealer to sale 30x60 closed file which is transfer on my name and one paid installment. The dealer has informed that he can sale out my file between 450-470k profit.He also informed that prices has increased little bit more. But not sure about map when will come out may be in the beginning of february.

Files are always risky increasing and declining. I think its ideal long term investment as the ceo name is big brand and I think everyone appears to have a lot of faith in this guy. I am uncertain just yet due to land acquisition problems but I came to know from a source a few days ago that apparently their is some sort of development work going on around that area so unsure whether they managed to sort it out?

Faisal Town 30x60 open files with one installment paid is traded about 5 lacs profit, i.e. 525 to 535 at the moment. No worries, already good profit return.

Profit is good but it may decline as Faisal Town has not issued any map uptill now. Development is underway but at snail’s pace.

Own on 30x60 files is 7.2 lacs at the moment, may be more…

Profit is again on reverse, above 6 lacs at the moment. Regards

Profit rate will be stable until management announce new news. At the moment its the credibility of the owner that’s keeping patience within the members of FT, because if it was anyone else prices would have crumbled by now! people know he is a busy man hence why they are giving him plenty of time. I suppose time will tell, good long term investment but those who are not patient will lose out whom are reliant on short term quick money!

Sheikh Sb, very true, it is game patience and trust. Regards

What is the current profit in Faisal Town ?

Nasir Sb, some where above 6 lacs at the moment. Market was slow over the weekend, don't know how the things are going on today.

Thanks

Still market is slow close file profit is around 6 to 6.25 and open file 6.2 to 6.5

management should announce there map now as they are already late in map it will give a good boost to f 18 inshallah

Thanks for the update Mr. Khan.

Thanks for the update Mr.Khan.

You are always welcome Nasir Sb.