Further Delay In Margalla Avenue

Further delay in M.A and Park Enclave seems like never ending stories by CDA.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1092412/internal-politics-hinders-cda-projects

Yeah, that is a very bad thing happens always whenever a new Government is in charge.

Somebody doesnt want Margalla Avenue to be Functional…

Don’t worry guys. I feel kay is govt kay din thoray hain. 2.5 yrs se zyada nahi guzartay.

@ Junaid , Phr kis ke din shuroo hoan ge Junaid bhai…

Qureshi bhai… Army ya TTP

I don’t think is gov. K under yeh project pura ho ga now whether its 2.5 yrs or 5 years :slight_smile:

Agreed don’t think this gov would complete its term

One of the famous bureaucrat belongs to Sangjani don’t worry guys

Lala wait to 2009 se ker rahay hain and still I think panch saal aur lag jain gay :frowning:

Lala wait ker ker k thak gai hain 2009 se wait ker rahy hain still 5year aur lag jain gay :(

sorry but gov. Nor CDA aik famous bureaucrat per nahin chalti

no offence

Some other people in this forum has already pointed that NS is not much intersted in MA, rather his focus is towards islamabad expressway and rawat area. I dont know why they are not interested in MA project.

Bad news for b-17 investors, specially in current senerio of b-17, there is already a big question mark on MPCHS due e-block.

My prediction B-17 would decline further.

Adil

Is your prediction based on some solid facts or is it just wishful thinking?

Isloo please read with open eyes what I have mentioned prediction, there is a type of defence mechanism called "projection" which you are trying.

I usually don't comment on this forum because I have seen in past ppl like you are bite head off

Adil, There are many lobbyists active on this forum who resort to propaganda tactics instead of grounding their analysis on facts.

All I've asked is why do you believe B-17 would go further down? If you have no solid reason, then never mind. I won't repeat my question.

Mr. Isloo please refer the link provided by aziz plus existing issue of Bait ul maal and labour colony, but I guess u just don't face the reality on the other hand I mentioned earlier that's my prediction, but I guess u r a fortune teller ...... Go ahead continue......

U seems to be a lobbyist as your eye only see what it wants to see..

Sorry I don't have spare time to waste you may continue with your speculations

This conflict and delay on margalla avenue is unfortunate. This is not only hurting the investors but also general public who commute to Islamabad for jobs.

Since a lot of money has already been spent on this project - and the area of dispute is smaller - I wish and hope this gets resolved soon.

@Adil

Take a chill pill bro. I guess you've all mixed it up. I thought you may have some valuable information to share other than repeating what others have said.

If my question irritates you, then I take it back. I have no interest in indulging with someone who does not appreciate the norms of discussion.

Latest snaps of Margalla Avenue

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.741916992494277.1073741830.505742062778439&type=1