G-12, F-12, E-12???

Why do these sectors not exists - Are they planned to introduce in the future?

G-12 ...Sector exists but too many encroachments....... F-12.....Don't know..... E-12...The sector exists but development is happening at a very slow pace......

These sectors will not be developed for even next 25 years…All of these sectors are not acquired by cda. G-12 is declared as model village and now cda will not acquire it…

E-12 is a gud sector if it develops, there are news that CDA has started work on E-12. Recently prices are also gone high.

From what I recall, CDA had allocated F-12 for FGEHF.

Sir fgehf demanded f-12 for senior government officials but cda turned down the request…now they have bought the place at bharakahu adjacent to bahria golf city for officers,g-12 is declared model village…e-12 is just a crap as i would not be developed for long time period…

Actually sir i have been observing e-12 for a long time when a 25x40 plot was like 15 lac rupees…i personally visited the whole sector on my car went through each and every street of e-12…no signs of development there.after listening to all the news regarding development of streets and all that i contacted a reliable person in cda…He said about four months ago that simply no chances of development…It will be a milestone if they complete already started projects.They have not seriously started work on d-12,how can they develop e-12??It is just game of mafia and investors…He also told me that some big investors use to bribe key persons in cda and they usually bribe those persons because they want them to pass statements regarding the development of e-12 in media and newspapers so that hype can be created.Also cda is in very critical financial position so to just gain more and more from their plots,they pass this type of statements…Sir tell me what is the logic of such sharp increase in prices when they have not even removed a single built up property from there???There should be some solid reasons…And it is worth mentioning here that same is the case with g-14/1,2,3…

If one is already trapped what to do now? Sell or wait? how long maximum they can hold the development 5 years or even more then that?

I have a 35x70 plot if sold this what other options do i have for residential use?

Thanks

Sir u can go for g-13 and g-14/4 in zone 1…u can go for g-115 in zone 2…bahria and dha are the options if u want to invest in zone 5…No time frame for development can be given…in my view point it will take more than 5 years…other members may disagree with me…

Readers May Confirm from CDA or Elsewhere. E-12: Allotted in 1989. Tender is accepted for major roads and service roads ( Not for streets) in E-12 on 27 July 2013 Lets see when Contractor starts work. Dispute with old residents is not fully resolved yet. Plots in I-12 to be allotted to affetees of E-12.

G-12 & F-12 CDA acquired sectors paid compensation for land but not for BUPs that time 1% of recent BUPs were there. Recent sale purchase is on stamp papers no registry or intiqal.

G-12 is not declared Model Village.

CDA cannot vacate the G-12 and F-12 sector. After amendment in CDA ordinance CDA will develop the sector by making Joint Venture with private developer on the pattern of Northern Strip.

Strongly disagree that E-12 will not develop in 25 years.

Mian Nadeem

@ mian nadeem sb…one of our very close friend is living in g-12 and i have confirm news that it has been declared as model village…Kindly reconfirm it again…and as far as discussion about e-12 is concerned,wait and see…btw no signs of development in near future as i know cda very much well…i know how much capable they are and how much funds they have to develop e-12…major roads tenders etc are just paper work and it will remain on paper…i am not saying it but the track record of cda is saying it…just to inflate the market they present a fresh lolly pop to allottees after sometime…seems funny that it was allotted in 1989,not developed for last 23 years,now cda claims that it will be developed shortly.btw i just used 25 years metaphorically…

I am relatively optimistic about the development of E-12 especially due to the new government in place. Rest Allah knows better. Regards

There is nobody in the government to check these issues? Specially if CDA is trying to manipulate the market by fake add in the news paper? Is there any law which protect the interest of general public, they took 23 years to develop 1 sector and still not confirmed by any one about the fate of owners.

Tender for E-12 is given below:

http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/tenders/1837.jpg

Sir these type of lolly pops are being given for that last several years…So every one wants on ground performance and the fact of the matter is that on ground performance is 0%…