Get maximum files against your land in dha multan

We are offering land owners/ investors to get maximum files against your land which comes under mouzas of selected site for dha multan. File is a one kanal plot in dha multan. For every acre of land you submit through our company to dha multan, we will give you maximum number of files as compared to market.

This is a golden investment opportunity as we all know about the reputation and huge potential of defence housing authority in multan.

For further details contact at:
0333-6069898

That`s a nice information. I am related to construction business and would like to offer handsome rates if someone wants to construct his residential or commercial plaza in this regard.

DHA Multan is really a good place and people are taking interest to invest at this place so I would like to say that it will be good for Tehmas. Best of luck.

Http://www.ameradnan.com

@Hamza Asif: Let’s hope for the best. Thank you!

@Tehmas… How much cash for one kanal file in DHA-Multan?

@Pk1… 46 lacs for advance booking of one kanal confirm file.

• Obviously this does not include development charges (which will be imposed later and could be around 2 million);

• Land acquisition is still in initial stages;

• Location is near Qadirpur Bypass which is very far from Bosan Road, 6 No. Chungi Gulgasht and main Multan city;

• DHA flagsahip in Lahore - DHA Phase 8 is still not fully developed and possession is expected in 2016 (remember DHA started acquiring land for Phase-8 in 2002 through Sahir Associates);

• So if we take Phase 8 Lahore as example, can DHA Multan be developed for possession before 2030?

In this situation, instead of paying 46 lacs for a file is it not better to buy fully developed possession plot in DHA Phase 2 Islamabad (ex commoner) for 60 lacs (development charges paid and possession available)??? IF investment is the purpose.

@Pk1… I appreciate your research work but the thing is Multan is an upcoming metropolitan city and the largest city of south punjab. As far as location is concerned it is on back side of BZU and had prime enterance from bosan road. It is adjacent to wapda town and a far bigger and better society then wapda town. Wapda town will cost you more than 10 million for a one kanal plot. Moreover Lahore is having 9 DHA Phases, you cannot compare it with DHA lahore, this would be the first phase of DHA Multan. Lahore and Islamabad are very saturated with housing societies including Bahria and DHA but for Multan DHA is the first of its kind housing society. As far as development is concerned it would take maximum of five years. Thank you!

Tehmas I agree with you that Multan has different dynamics and the future will be bright for DHA inshaAllah but I am still not happy with the location (it is not behind BZU - the mauza you mentioned are very far almost near Qadirpur Bypass). No way they will complete development even in 10 years.

@Pk1… It’s a more than 2000 acre project and it touches many corners of city. As far as development is concerned they are going to built askari 3 in DHA which will be a project of 200 houses and then another scheme of DHA will also built 100s of houses. These projects will start when they will acquire enough land. This will create attraction among people and encourage them to built their houses in Pakistan’s largest and safest housing society. Multan has really different dynamics and we have great expectations from DHA Multan.