Gulberg Islamabad

Creating a platform for Gulberg Islamabad lovers to discuss:

1.Latest updates on Gulberg Green(GG) and Residencia (GR)

2.Current on site progress

3.Current market rates

4.Future of GG and GR

5.New launching of GG and GR

Thumbs up, can some one inform me about current situation of block D and E of Gulberg green and when they would be ready for possession

Well i am unable to understand how much land, how many plots do Gulberg have as Star Marketing is booking plots with heavy advertisement in Print Media etc…

Nasir as far as I know star marketing have stopped advertisement and booking new plots/farmhouses.I do read e-jang news paper daily i haven’t seen a single advertisement after 1st feb. Last update i got (in January) was they have completed 90% booking of their farmhouses.

Good news,

Few weeks back i mentioned a construction of 1 kinal plaza in gulberg...and it will start in the mid of next month. The source is very much reliable but i was under the impression that no commericals have been alloted yet.

If this news is a fact than good news for all the investers in gulberg....so i guess not long b4 we see house building aswell

H–T > Great news, when is inauguration of quaid-e-azam bridge?

Recieved a letter today for gulberg for posession and can start construction when i want for F block there must be other blocks aswell…

I liked the information provided by you. If you have a property or land at Gulberg Islamabad then for construction and interior designing, I can suggest you some good interior designers who are really hard worker and providing best man power to bring your dreamland in reality.

Congrats H-T :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update,

Regards

Congrts H.T

I have plot in F block ..what kind of letter u received ? Didn't get ur comment plz explain

Advance thanks

The letter is about applying for possesion if i am intrested in construction…this letter is being send to every one who has paid in full…and no dues pending

I received a call as well recently and was told to come and receive my PROVISIONAL ALLOTMENT LETTER. I bought a 4 kanal plot in Block A 4 months back.

Congrats H.T

Now, when you have received this letter then I want to let you know then I know many good Interior designers and Architectures who are providing best services and will be helpful for you in construction as you want. I can set an appointment for you or will arrange direct number to get estimate and more discussion.

I can see many investors got good returns from Gulberg residentia, i have even heard that development is going at a good pace atleast better than valley atleast thats y i want to shift from valley to gulberg, hopefully il visit the site soon, which block should i go for,i have an 8marala plot in DHA VALLEY eglantine block in current circumstances i wont get more than 12-13lac if i plan to sale it i can add 2 lac more so my budget would be 15 or max. 17 lac

any suggeations please

Nice discussion… I would like to add in discussion that if you anyone wants good construction then i can recommend you some best architects with attractive rates. It will be really helpful for you. Again thanks for your ideas.

Can someone update me on block D and E gulberg green recent status?

NO answer from anyone can someone update me on BLOCK D and E Gulberg green status and also when is inauguration of Quaide e azam bridge expected?

@AHMED

quaide e azam bridge is near to complete ,,only Road above the bridge will bee Carpeted ,,,hopefully inauguration will bee very soon

Development in Block D will bee started ,,but no Developmenet in Block E yet

I’ve heard new booking is going to be announced soon in gulberg residencia? would it be under star marketing or direct IBECHS any updates?