I want to know the future of gulberg islmabad

I want to know the future of gulberg islmabad.

Your a gulburger dealer and your questioning society? It must be rubbish for you to question it!

LOL…Good One, Mr. Kashmiri!!!

Maybe his main expertise not be in gulberg that is why he is asking this question so he can assure his potential customers about the future of this society so he may not give a wrong piece of information

@Arshad

Agree with your point but any dealer who has to rely on this forum to get information shouldn't even be in the business :)

Imran bhai most dealers are unfortunately illiterate. They work mostly on gossips. They do not have a proper understanding of the market and its dynamics. I disagree because on this forum mostly dealers are present who share information, its just that they do not openly advertise themselves like manahil estate has done as he is more inclined towards advertizing his name here. But i am sure many ppl make decisions of buying and selling based upon discussions on this forum. There are people here who know deep inside and out of what gulberg really has to offer and i think this is what this guy is expecting to learn due to his poor information. Why? because he cannot cover all the areas of islamabad and due to a poor network he has to rely on forums.

But i still agree with you that he will loose his credibility by doing this

Dear Arshad and Kasmiri Sahiban

We need to understand the question and its intent. May be the question is to get the feeling of the investors and other senior experts on this forum.

We must recall that Manahil took the inititiative to provide a very detailed account of Gulberg with photos on another thread. So we should not pre-judge and assume good intentions

Don’t be harsh guys ,he want to know others views ,think positive

Manahil estate, Gulberg green with 4/5 kanal farm houses land @2-2.5 crore will be a success story , Gulberg residencia is very tough to predict at this stage , next 1-2 years will clarify it all .

I think that Gulberg will be a good society and successful, as the location is good and development standard is also good. Only question mark would be how quickly development is completed and when plots will be handed over.

Its only the society which going up and still on top and will be the best society after complete development ,near to air port and also main high way so i think its dream land for every one who invest and who purchase