Investors Lose Trust On Alghurair Giga

Prices of Alghurair Giga apartments spiraling down

[no answer]

Alghurair Giga had launched number of projects like World Trade Center Islamabad, Defence Residency, Lignum Tower, Defence Exective Apartments, Defence Tower, Defence Paradise, Defence Dreams but none of these projects have been completed except Lignum Tower where partial possession has been given. The investors and real buyers lose trust over Alghurair Giga, these days all files are on minus, even Defence Tower files launched 2 years back are being sold in the market on 10 to 15% loss, peoples worried to get their actual investment back.

Regards,
Pak.Punjab

Pak Punjab,

You have raised a very valid issue. Al Ghurair Giga is sitting at a very strategic location and important projects. World Trade Center, once completed would compete with Centaurus of Islamabad. But they have been playing games with investor's money. First they lost in 2008-09 real estate recession in Dubai, and now as WTC is coming close to completion, they want to throw the original owners off board, take full control of WTC shopping mall and manage it on the same lines as Safa Gold and Centaurus malls.

This is nasty little game being played with those who have paid installments and waited with patience over the years.

My advice... Stick around, do not loose hope and do not give up ownership of WTC shops no matter how much their sales clerks misguide you and give you tempting offer. That's the only way to deal with these buggers.

WTC is not in minus, check out new booking price of their offices, it is touching whooping 14000 per sq ft.

Other WTC investors can also share their experiences here.

It will go more in minus, check out the overall market situation it is not good.

When os WTC opening. What about defence residency ? when is its possession due

Standard of Construction is poor too…

Yes, quality is not good.

I fully agree with Mr. Imran and Nasir , Alghurair Giga did not maintain good quality , specially for Defence Residency low rise residential and commercial projects where I observed no of times use of unspecified construction materials , poor quality drainage pipes , power cables , fittings and fixtures . These have been designed with no concept of ventilation and sunshine . You will see poor quality finish . Even some walls are not vertical and in plumb and uneven door steps .floors are not in level and poor quality door / window hinges . These would need replacement after 2 to 3 years of usage

Finally i will say it is a low rise, low cost and low standard residency

When is the possession ?

IF its up to the views expressed above , then unfortunately its very sad happenings for defense residencia and Dha, and those who have invested there, hopefully its not that bad,

Can some one bring actual situation as it looked a very decent option to get an apartment there

At times threads here mis guide people in giving up investments

Even here thread starter is a new comer

Yes , I started above tread to know the good things with Al-Ghurair Giga projects , off course there are many positive aspects and the core importance of Giga projects cannot be denied . I always appreciate the persons discuss negative aspects to improve the tings and common benefits

Can any one tell the prices / I m looking to buy one more in negative. Now no one will come forward to selll

lol

when is residency possession ?

What are the current prices of shop in WTC???

Shops are not for sale.Only offices are for sale.

Dear All,

Yes I was also thinking to buy one of those appartments on installments, but got reluctant to see this thread, is it really not a good invetment at all,

If it is good to invest then which project is most suitable , I was double minded between Residency and the tower as having budget till 50-60 only.

Thanks

Sohail

Sohail sb.Sir if you.to.buy a one,you can.contact me at 03455370978

Dear Saadi sb, I am not in pakistan, please send me the full details on this forum as it brings more members feedbacks also, or send me the mail on sohail.ahmed1@ymail.com, I can efford till 5-6 million only on installments curently.

Saadi bhai also send me an email pls with all details and prices for both residency and tower and all sizes,,,

nasir.khurshid@hotmail.com

Mr.Pak punjab it is disturbing for investors that every thing is in minus.well do u have any idea block 1 to 4 defence residency.what is the current minus price?

Thy be in positive defiitly. PK Punjab just wanted to create doubt

May be newer projects are running into Minus definitly