Khudadad City G-19

Over the last few weeks khudadad city is doing a lot of advertising. Does anyone know about this society and its potential for investment. Please comment.

There was a housing scheme next to mumtaz city that were selling a 5000 kanal area, raw land about 3-4 years ago. (I think maybe longer, when I bought in tc) I think they may have renamed their name to khadada, its next to mumtaz city off fateh jang road and now started advertising. I think its them or I maybe wrong. Where else can it be? don’t really know much about them, they managed to approve the map, and started quite a big marketing compaign…

The society is located on main fateh jang road, opposite to PECHS and adjacent to Faziya. I saw that place yesterday, just a big impressive office at the moment, not much else. Its probably better to wait a little before making any investment decision. If you are comfortable with investing in files of a new venture, Faisal Town might be a better option at the moment.

Agree with syedamjad, or you can perhaps invest in top city which is just opposite the road, you can buy cheap files for around 13 lakhs and development is in full swing!

Agree with SyedAmjad, i will like to add on that this society is owned by PML N X-MNA Anjum Aqeel Khan :), i don't think i need to explain anything more on that, so beware, he is also the owner of Khudad Heights in Golra. I would like to suggest you to buy in Top City 1 instead, your investment will be safe IA. Regards

Khudadad city is a project of Anjum Aqeel Khan owners of Khudadad heights. Reputation is not very good that is why they need advertisement. They purchased land but can’t relay on there development so its better to invest at some other place.

@ Nasir bhai! Do you reckon that this guy is fraud or he will do some other business in this society. I checked the prices of Khudadad heights and it is quite expensive and this group has already completed it.

Arshad Khan, group is strong, but, reputation is everything in this market, people are still stuck in Khudad Heights Flats, the owner himself does not possess a strong behavior/attitude, so for me it is a flop project, One Man Show. Better is to invest in Top City as far as new Airport is concerned. Regards,

Well if its expensive, just buy next door - mumtaz city is a big brand anyway. Last big price hike is expected when possession is given towards end of year / early next year just before airport cargo starts!

One should stay away from Khudad City. Very bad reputation earned through Khudad Heights. Faisal Town is very good option for short term return as the map is going to come very soon and balloting will be done after thats. Development is also going to start after Eid as promised. So let see what happens.

Regards