Location of dha city lahore

Dear clients of dha city any one knows about location of dha city lahore? Is it a project of pakistan army / dha eme sector lahore?

When it development will start

This question has been bothering a lot of people.

Dha-city was using the good repute of dha eme society by selling some files in the name of 'dha-city eme sector' but dha city did not specify where it is located so some overseas pakistanis invested thinking it was in eme society which was given by eme to dha many years ago. Eme society is one of the best societies of lahore but there is not even any location confirmed for 'dha-city eme sector' yet.

At first i got the impression that this was a scam, but nafees bhatti who is an admin of zameen rightly pointed out that no one can misuse the name of dha so easily. They will simply not allow it. So i did some more research, and yes dha-city is also an army project to give plots for families of soliders who died in action.

Any way, still they should clarify where the land is located. I think they are acquiring the land on the other side of multan road - i.E. Opposite side of eme society and bahria town.

I have listened that management of dha city lahore has purchased 5000 kanal land at village shahpur kanjran , nawan pind ,gopi rai , and muraidwaal at multan road lahore . Kindly confirm if any one know such news. Thanks