Ministry Of Commerce Housing Society

Aoa.

Today I visited E19 Islamabad where new expected airport is under construction. I visited their Ministry of Commerce. Please advise me is investment in such type of housing society is feasible.

One Kanal plot including development charges cost. 14 lac
And 10 Marla plot including development charges cost 8 lac.

Amir Sb - which sector/block are you referring to that cost 14 lac for 1 kanal? - are these the once adjacent to Sector H of AWT with possession to be offered soon?

Brother its Ministry of Commerrece Housing Society opp.New Airport Ternol adjuscet FAZAIA HOUSING SOCIETY.it was launched in 1988 and one kanal plot cost of land was 18 ,000. Which is now 4 or 5 lac approx. Posseddion ate going on if someone deposit 8 lac.

I see. I actually drove through this society and entered AWT today. I noticed that development is in full swing only in blocks adjacent to AWT and was wondering if this price tag of 5 lac + 8 lac is valid for a plot in one of these blocks.

@Mr. Amir

It is a good place to live. If you want to know about any constructor and interior designer then I will help you out in searching him. I know many architects in Lahore who are doing well in this business. I liked the information provided by Mr.Waqar.

As its a new thing thats why you just have to consult with a property agent for confirmation. Agent will visit the location and then he will tell you that is it feasible or not. But according to my own report there is nothing to be confused. You may invest.

If you go for it then for construction purpose I can better help you out because I know many architects who can be useful for you in construction.