Multigardens B17

What is the progress of sector C, D, E?

Sector C is almost clear saw a home constructing in Sector C, there is encroachment in sector D and they are working on it i think so they will cover it very soon. However, machinery is working in Sector E very quickly I think so they will ready sector E before Sector D.

Sector C is almost developed and D and E sectors are on fast track. Development is high standard and society is claiming to complete in 18 months. In my opinion, they will complete it well in time. Announcement of Margalla Avenue by CDA, prices here are going high day by day. In near future, it will be the best society of the area.

What aboud Sector A? There isnt much activity in sale & purchase of sector of plots in Sector-A. What is the reason? Are there any houses being constructed there?

What’s the status of sector-D, I have 2 plots their, is it good to keep them right now o sell them, as a lot of property dealers are calling me to sell them out, where I have no money issue and can keep them for some ore time.

Dear if you have no issues regarding money then don’t sale them hopefully it will give you a better result after one year as they started developing work in sector D and E and also they are trying to purchase remaining qabza land of sector D hopefully after that prices will improve.

What’s the fututre of B17 extended area? Any development there?

I have a plot in b 17 extended area but I have stopped the installments after paying the initial few. I don’t know about its future. should I put more of my money into it or sell it?

Brother my suggestion is to keep it for a year or 2, if you are not in need of money. In case you are interested to sell it, tell me its details, I can give you some good offer, as I am also looking to buy for myself.

is there any difference between multiprofessional and multygardens or are they the same societies?

B-17 is Multi Professional (MPCHS)

There are multi projects of multi professional housing society multi gardens and Tele Gardens are projects of multi professional housing society.

The plot is a bit less than ten marlas I don’t remember exact specs. I have paid the down payment plus two installments. the total amount I have paid is Rs 329000. The price of the plot is about nine lac fifty thousand.

What is plot no and block. I am also interested inB-17. Send the details.

malik_kamran@diyatech.com

Please send me the details of block, plot, and payment related details. And if you want to sell, what's your demand. Contact me at: aquantic128@gmail.com

Next week I will be in Saudi, and we can make further discussion over it.

Dears I have two plots in fact. Both plots are 35 by 70. Plot no 419 is located in b17 extended area zone 2 block E and the payment situation is that I have paid 329000 including the down payment of Rs 185000 plus 76500 as first installment and 67500 as second installment.

While nine installments each one 67500 are still to be paid. Plot no 509 of 35 by 70 is located in B 18 zone 2 block E and I have paid only the down payment . But before we discuss the deal please guide me about the future prospects of my plots keeping in.

Mind their exact location and then we can discuss further.

Brother, as I mentioned that if you are not in hurry or in need, keep these plots with you, keep on paying installments, and in 2-3 years of time, you will get 10-20% profit, but you must pay the installments, society is working on these areas. Rest if you like to sell right now. You will get 10 to 15% less amount you deposited e.g Rs 275,000 for first one, same for other plot.

Thanks brother. Can you please tell me about the exact development situation in B 17 extended area and B 18?

The development is in progress, and expected to be completed by 2013 end.

@Aquatic

I have a mind to sell the one I have paid Rs 329000 on. Please come up with your offer.