New Islamabad City

So, PMLN seems seriously working on the project that Malik Riaz proposed many years ago.

Read the news in today's Jang: http://e.jang.com.pk/09-12-2013/pindi/pic.asp?picname=618.gif

Are you sure Malik Majeed Sb?

Regards

It is not from me :( Daily Jang tells this today. Hope more info will come around during coming days

Ok Malik Sb, no problem. Regards

Unsure about these papers to be honest, last time they misinterpreted the wrong information and put down that airport is shifting to zone 5 when its not! I will only believe it when it gets immense attention in the media, until then…unsure whether its true or not!

To me it seems like another scam of Islamabad new city project announced by PPP govt back in the nineties and still we have not seen any new city :)

Btw if this news item is true then it shows the callousness of PML-N govt towards the problems of poor masses of this country. The country is ridden of a lot of problems while the govt will be spending billions of dollars on new city project to fill their own coffers; disgusting.

This is nothing but a new plan to get money from Pakistanis. Like inn previous government, Park Enclave was announced and many people bought the plots. What happened to it. Still no one is sure of when he will get the plot. No trading there also. Now it looks like the new government is making plans along with malik riaz to trap people by selling these area plots in high prices and after that, only people will suffer. Like they announced the new airport in Rawat Area. Which is not possible as new Islamabad airport near fateh jang is almost 80% complete. Work is going on in full swing. How possible they just cancel it and start another in any other area. Around 80billion has been spent on this project so far and next year it is going to be operational. Suppose if they cancel it and start new one in Rawat, it means another 5 years gone and may be that time new government will cancel that one and announce at other place. Our leaders are not sincere with nation, they just want make money and making the people fool. Now this new Islamabad city, still many sectors of this Islamabad are not developed and populated. Many sectors still awaiting possession for many years. They should focus on these areas rather then announcing the new city. I am sure this is another big game to trap the people. Malik Riaz is fully involved in it. They will make billions and will take side. People will suffer. Malik riaz ruined the name of DHA. Their valley project was big scam of malik riaz he earned billions and now people are suffered. Same thing will happen to this new Islamabad city project. They will announce the project, sell the plots in high price and then will go away. Long Live our innocent Pakistanis who always trapped with them and believe on these leaders.

Sir they are not cancelling the fatehjang airport project but another one is proposed in rawat…I would also urge the forum members to give unbiased opinion as i feel some grudge in the posts…So plz guide the people with your honest opinion…

Can anyone tell me that the country like Pakistan having many other major issues to resolve. Which has no money for some basic needs. Our leaders begging to IMF again and again. And they can waste this money so easily like this. Can anyone tell me honestly, does Islamabad need two airports? is it justified to have one more in Rawat, if so, then why? can one airport, not fulfill the requirements. Is that fateh jang airport is too small to handle the air traffic? And for New Islamabad city, I am not Biased but does it really need ? yes if existing Islamabad is populated and having too much traffic and security issues then it can be thought but now it is just a play game with people.

Sir positive point is that if these projects are carried out,they will have an extremely positive effect on paki economy and it will strengthen the position of our institutions.

Haseeb bhai I can understand your feelings. Believe me every sincere Pakistani thinks in the same way as you do. Our rulers, most of them, still live in the era of Moghal kings. Unless this mentality remains and we the public continue electing them, we should not think of anything better than what we are living in. But I am not losing hope. I am hoping of miracles which happen and you never can foresee those.