Phase 9 DHA Lahore

When balloting for Phase 9 DHA is expected

It is strongly expected in this year as phase 8 is in its development completion stage and will be handed over in 2016. In the mean while, phase 9 will be balloted and then from 2016, all the machinery employed in phase 8 will start working in phase 9 development.

Well thats what i think, it could be different with respect to different factors such as political scenario, funds, timing of deliveries, etc.

THANKS FOR MAIL. ONE THINK I MIGHT HAVE OMITTED ABOUT THE RECENT MARKET VALUE OF ONE KANAL PLOT FILE. PLEASE DO GIVE ME PRICE.

REGARDS.

You can check daily updates on prices from lahorerealestate.com

Todays price: DHA Lahore Phase 9 File 1 Kanal For 49.65 lacs

Phase 8 has a wonderful location and if could swap my 1-kanal house in Phase 1 with the same sized house i Phase 8, i would be really happy.

Well lets be honest, phase 8 is an investors hub. Daily commute to main city is getting further away with every additional block hence phase 8 will never beat phase 1,2,3 or 4.

In three years time when phase 8 will be filled with actual buyers, all the investors will start hating phase 8 and will be praising phase 9.

Mr Kibria, the balloting for Phase 9 isn’t too far away. If not this year, it is definitely expected at the start of 2016. Possession for Shuhada Town (9-Town) is even closer, so this area is going to be the next hotbed of activity in DHA Lahore.