Prices Of Alghurair Giga Apartments Spiraling Down

Prices of Alghurair Giga apartments spiraling down

[no answer]

Alghurair Giga had launched number of projects like World Trade Center Islamabad, Defence Residency, Lignum Tower, Defence Exective Apartments, Defence Tower, Defence Paradise, Defence Dreams but none of these projects have been completed except Lignum Tower where partial possession has been given. The investors and real buyers lose trust over Alghurair Giga, these days all files are on minus, even Defence Tower files launched 2 years back are being sold in the market on 10 to 15% loss, peoples worried to get their actual investment back.

Regards,
Pak.Punjab

They r constructing some colorful buildings at Rawat. World trade center location should be inside Islamabad main city instead of at Rawat. Whats people experience of living at Lignum Tower?

Pak Punjab,

It is general market slow down that has affected these apartment projects which mostly investors had booked. Now severely bitten by Bahria, they are salvaging money from investments like in Al Ghurair to recover losses.

If you are not a short-term investor, then do not loose hope, these projects are at a very strategic location and will re-gain

It will go more in minus, check out the overall market situation it is not good.

I invested in a 3 bedroom in Defence Paradise. Can someone advise how much minus they are. I have only paid the deposit and one instalment but will hold. I might buy one more as I am a long term investor.

How much the prices have come down,

and whats the reason?/

before i heard 920 sq feet apart @39.95 lacks

1320 sq ft apt @63 lacks

1704 sq ft apt @85 lack ,,

so if 10-15 % down this means

39.95-10-15 %=34-35lacks

63-10-15 %=53-55 lacks

85-10-15 %=70-75 lacks

please any explanation??

DK you are quoting the prices of the Defence paradise, The Prices of Defence Tower with same accommodation are much less. Even if the rpices of paradise go down. I doubt the prices of Tower Projects will go down as they were booked less the paradise.

Does any one know the picture of Defence residency. They were to give possession this month. Only possession will pring prices back to positive.