Scope of Citi Housing Faisalabad ??

Is it the right time to invest in citi housing faisalabad?

Dear Asad.

Don't invest in City housing better go to Wapda town Faisalabad.

Regards

Thanks nadeem for you opinion,

But now days citi housing invest alot on advertising which help to increase the market price of upcoming project of citi housing Faisalabad.

Citi housing group already launched successful project in Gujranwala. Fasilabad is industrial area and 2nd business city of Punjab. The project may blessing for the people of fasilabad.

I do agree with yeshwa. It will be good in near future if you invest in citi housing Faisalabad. We are working as architect and construction services and would like to work for you as well if you are interested.

Http://www.ameradnan.com

I have invested in citi jhelum and they have made decent progress in one year. Some roads are built and it looks like they are working. Citi gujranwala has been an absolute success so invest with ease.

Better to go with Citi Housing Scheme

Thanks all for your good guidance.

City housing in faisalabad have selected wrong location. Its outside the city where the trend of population is too slow. Also their rates are too high. The best option at this time is Wapda city due to Express way road and Sui Gas connections. This will be much better society than City housing in near future from living point of view as well as investment point of view.

I am 100% agreed with Fayyaz

I cannot comment on CITI’s Faisalabad project, as I am unaware of the area. But progress of their Sialkot project is excellent. Furthermore, the site of their project in Jhelum is very attractive. Also on-going work in Jhelum is quite satisfactory and so many overseas Pakistanis are ready to invest there. However, their prices are comparatively high.

Any idea about Citi Sialkot? I have some investment in commercial Golf and fountain. I had heard that after faisalabad launch, sialkot rates will start increasing. Any update about dancing fountain?