What's The Development Status Of E-16 Islambad?

What’s the development status of E-16 Islamabad?

Which housing society Abdullah - Roshan Pakistan or Cabinet Division?

Cabinet Division is ready possession and house construction going on.

Abdullah, I encourage you to visit yourself. Location of the society is good. About 20 houses have been built, and some families have already moved there. Gas is not available yet. Underground electricity cabling work is underway, and currently makeshift arrangements for supply of electricity have been made by the society. Underground water is abundant, but there is no supply from the society yet. However, they do provide water through tankers during construction phase. The prices of plots are low compared to the other societies, mainly due to slow pace of the society management.

I would simply not recommend it…

Saadi, why would you not recommend it? Do you think it will be a bad investment? If yes, why? Your detailed input will be highly appreciated. As far as I know, the only problem this society has is that its management is very very slow. On the other hand, prices in this society have always seen a steady upward trend though quite slowly. We will be happy to know your comments.

Khan sb…Sir i am also passing this comments because of the management…The are very very sluggish as after the lapse of such long period,they are unable to provide even the basic necessities…Due to this reason business activity is also very low in this area…It is better to go for other options…As far as price appreciation is concerned,its is just because of devaluation of rupee…Look at other societies that how much they have appreciated.

Elections are due hopefully soon so hopefully we will see some improvement. The current management is also running around these days to show progress :slight_smile: - I did hear they have moved their office to site as well.

Its the same as elected government starts to show some progress near elections =p =p =p…

Hand over the reins of horse over to me !

Let me briefly summarize the whole thing

Abdullah Sb asks the simple question of development status of E-16. He is not asking for this advise that is good or bad and look at your response !

Criticism for the sake of criticism leads to destruction. Criticism should be for the sake of improvement!

My brother should have got it !

Rest for the question itself is concerned !

Development standards are much better than G-15/F-15. The Management is slow here but development standard set by Habib Rafique the pioneers in their field. No filling here as well, the terrain is all good the same UP and Down which is in Zone-1.

The whole commercial is in a straight line not a round markaz like G-11, F-10, F-7 etc BUT is like Blue Area. :)

The commercial activity of the whole Zone-2 after sometime lets say 2016 will definitely attract many companies to have their office near Airport thing and this place alongwith other good sectors will see a good surge in factor INSHALLAH.

ISBase, thanks for the detailed input.

Society management lazy

We allttees are lazy. In 3 years after possession 2 dozens houses are constructed.

Rates are not increased as compare to other socities like B-17. CDA sectors .

Future is good.

Water is real issue.

Mian Sb, I mostly agree with what you said. However, underground water is available in abundance. I am saying this after personally checking and discussing with many residents in E-16. Yes, there is no water supply from the society management except that they provide water through tanks during construction phase. I have checked all these details minutely because I am also going to start construction at my plot in E-16 in September this year, insha’Allah. Please wish me good luck.

Thank you guys for your Detailed inputs, my family has a 10 marla plot in RP e-16, i was getting curious about the development so i asked in here :).

Although which society has grown better or RP or cabinet division. Thanks again for such detailed replies :).