When Is New Islamabad Airport Cargo Due?

When is the New Islamabad Airport Cargo Due? It was supposed to be the last week of march from what i heard, but i dont know whats going on?

Any update whether its started or not?

Dear abdul ali,

From news sources, i have learnt that cargo service from new islamabad airport is to begin by end february next year.

Regards Samra zulfiqar

According to my knowledge, grey structure of building is to be completed by end of april 2013, while complete finishing will be done till april 2014.

Regards, Shehryar

Airport is opening in june next year. U can confirm it from civil aviation authority. Above 80 % work done on airport.

Cargo service was due to start in last week of february 2013. Due to some reasons, it delayed up to middle of march, then again delayed due to government change so no any big official could spare time to inaugurate the cargo service. Now no news of next date for cargo service start. In june 2013, habib construction will complete the whole construction work, then finishing and some other things will take some time and hopefully next year mid, this airport will be full operational with both cargo and passenger flights.