Where Should I Buy And Plot File?

Hi,

I want to buy plot on installment for future investment, I searched and read bit about file system I do not know how it works in Pakistan.

Could someone advice in what development should I buy in Lahore or Gujranwala for future prospective, I got 2 millions rupees in hand for investment.

Thanks.

Sister if u want to invest in pindi / Isb then invest in TOP CITY near new airport, Insha ALLAH it will benefit u. U can get a plot of 10 marla in ur budget. However, make a quick decision, after analyzing every aspect,coz prices are likely to jump after eid.

Best Regards

If you are interested in Lahore then there are many other options but you have to hire an agent for that because frauds are ready to communicate. So, I would like to suggest that you must hire an agent before dealing that you can find from here at zameen.com.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Top City is a good investment opportunity.

Buy in TOP CITY u will get good return IA.

Sorry but Top City has such a good team of dealers to market. She is asking about investment in Lahore or Gujranwala and you are advising Top City when good options exist in Lahore.

Now I am sure all of you will be after me :-)

In my heart

Agreed with br malik…At least senior members should not show this type of non serious attitude as people trust this forum a lot and please do not try to breach this relation of trust.

GO for bahria phase 8, E 1, block

it has best location [ on height ],

it is very close to f 1, and is adjacent to awami villas 6, which are more than 60 % completed[ i saw in december 2013 ]

now a days prices are very down , 5 Marla was at 30 lack plus back then [ dec 2013 ]

BUT now i have come to known via my friends , that 5 Marla price is within 20 lacks

so if you buy here ,i can predict it becoming very nice investment,, rest ALLAH knows

if i had been in Pakistan , i would have definitely gone for it , at its current rates,,

Govt. Want to Cancel NOC near air Port housing society , So wait till final decision of GOVT. Mumtaz city, Green City or PECHS near the New Airport.

File means 'before possetion I invest in raw .kindly tell me how manybuears u want to invest : means short time investment or long time.?

Hi hanif

I want to invest for long term purpose let's say for 2-5 years.

I got 2.5 millions Rs in hand to buy a lot please advice on buying lahore or gujranwala or in between GT ROAD

Thanks

It depends on u nfc ph 2,lake city,state life ph 2, dha ph 9 best , avoide eme ph 2 , lda city ,park view ,

in nfc phase 2 i have best location plot in h block for sale, 15.50 cost of land plus 75 k development charges , no fraud in co operative .do tell if u want , but first search market , nfc is increasing just after its elections . Future is nice with ring road , lahore property is increasing due to quick, constructions by govt ,buy anywhere in good society

You Should go for DHA Gujranwala its 10 Marla file is available in 19 Lacs. Other Options are Citi Housing Society Sialkot Phase 2 is going to construct total price of 5 Marla is 21 Lacs that is payable in easy installments.

In Lahore Go for LDA city 10 Marla file rate is 15.90 Lacs or if you have patience that go for NFC 2 5 marla file is around 10-14 Lacs.

DHA Gujranwala file may be the best option in your Budget

Kindly do investment in dha or bahria lahore.these two socities are reputable, u r free from any qabza etc.

I would suggest you to buy a plot in lahore.

Could someone update regarding the bahria town prices and the prices of DHA gujranwala ?

much appreciated.

The current prices are as follow;

Bahria Town Lahore Sector A B C D E F = 10 Marla 40 to 60 Lacs

Bahria Orchard Lahore = 5 Marla 14 To 18 Lacs, 10 Marla 30 To 38 Lacs

Bahria Nasheman Lahore = 5 Marla 22 To 26 Lacs, 8 Marla 32 To 34 Lacs

DHA Gujranwala: 1 Kanal For 33.00 Lacs, 10 Marla For 18.70 Lacs

Please advice where I can buy the plot of the DHA GUJRANWALA. I don't want to delay....

Thanks