ISLAMABAD-

• Zone 1 (E, F, G, H and I sectors)

• Zone 1 (G-13/14 and D-12)

• DHA Phase 2 (A-J)

• DHA Phase 2 (K-Q)

• Dha Phases 1 and 4

• Bahria Town Phases 1-6

• Bahria Town Phases 7-8

• Zone 2 Schemes (JKCHS, Multi, Cabinet, Margalla)

• Zone 2 Extension (AWT, Wapda Town, Faisal Town)

• Murree Road (Bharakahu area such as PTV colony; Bahria Golf City);

• Zone 4 (Bahria Enclave, Park Enclave, Naval Farms);

MULTAN, GUJRANWALA, BAHAWALPUR, PESHAWER-

• new DHA launches

SINDH-

• BTK

• Bahria Sindh projects

ANY-OTHER properties not listed above?

G-13, G-14/4, D-12 are under performing right now. In the past 6 months G-13 has depreciated by an average 3-5 lacs (plots above 8 marla atleast). G-14/4 has depreciated by an average of 1-3 lacs (plots above 8 marla atleast). D-12 has also depreciated in the last 6 months about 5-10 lacs approx.

G-15 is performing well. It has been stable for the last 1 month but within this time frame a 14 marla, for instance, which was valued then around 95 lacs is now available at 115 lacs approx. A very good plot typically corner valued at around 100-105 lacs then has now crossed 130 lacs.

I-12 is also active since the last 6 months per investors. A 25*50 was around 22-23 lacs and now is being traded around 28-32 lacs.

DHA 2 K-P blocks are rising since the past 6 months. A-J portion has also seen a fall of around 5 lacs within that time frame but is stable at the moment.

Dear Arshad what about price of 50x90 and 60x90 plots in jkchs? Is the price rising? What are the prices of large plots in G-15 and F-15?

Yes prices have risen but not that much for 50*90 or bigger sizes. Back then a good plot was available roughly around 120-125 lacs and now its around 135-145 lacs.

You can see it this way 3060 gained the max. 4080 moderately and 5090 small gains. I don't know about 6090. I am not much sure about F-15 but an year back i checked a 10 marla was roughly around 75 lacs, fell back to around 70 lacs 6 months later and now i think it maybe around 80 lacs.

To me i think F-15 is a very good sector but not worth investing. It has a many bottlenecks suppressing it as a promising investment and i don't believe it will gain much. The assumption that G-15 will drive it up is vague but i think its retrospective. F-15 and G-16/4 will drive G-15 much further up acting as a boundary for G-15.

Every property that not declining nor stable is rising :stuck_out_tongue:

What are the rates of 7 marla 30x60 and 10 marla 35x70 plots in G-13 now a days?

3060 around 120-130 lacs, 3570 around 175-190 lacs. Some were little above 200 lacs but have fallen now.

These are prices of good location plots.

some areas of G-13/4 are cheaper now. Those plots trading at 200 are now down to around 180-185

For lahore simple rule southern loop of lrr near societies , raiwand , mu;tan road , prism 9

bhahria recovering as investor of karachi shifted again to lhr pindi , if btk flops than every project of other cities beside lhr pindi will thoos too , same apply on dha in other cities but in lhr phase 8 on high so same expected from phase 7 and 9 even phase 6 have some juice too

As per zameen.com survey of first half of this year property performance, Gulberg islababad is among top three performers after bharia and DHA. People have gained from 20-45% in some early blocks and small size plots (7-10 marla).

What is your opinion on sector D-12 and recent announcement of CDA regarding launch of new sectors D-13, E-13, F-13 in the coming months.

Actually, this seems to indicate that there are very few properties where prices are increasing appreciably at the moment. Mostly there is stagnancy.

Localities near new Airport in Islamabad Pindi area are prone to increase in 2016 in my view.

@ Faheem iqbal.We have been listening this beautiful comment since the construction of airport was commenced…Please present some useful analysis behind your above mentioned conclusion.Fact of the matter is that ROI for the societies inside zone 2 remained unattractive except for jkchs g-15,f-15.

Saadi this is because airport progress has been painfully slow. But now the government will have to complete because of supreme court pressure.

Also MA is only half done. When Airport becomes operational then MA will act like fuel on fire. Thats for sure.

All projects in Pakistan are slow except Shahbaz Sharif and Metro. About 12-13 years ago I was coming from Karachi Company towards PIMS. Work was starting on doubling of Ibne Sina Road. I asked my colleague in the car how long does he think it will take to complete this project. He said 2-3 years. I said more than 6 years. It was completed in 8 years and it is still not fully complete.

Presently the life time investment opportunity is in the invistment in dha mulatan for further details visit our websiste

WWW.paklandproperties.com

I think it is best time to invest your money in property because prices have been stagnant for some time now. It is very likely that there will be a big jump before next elections insha-Allah.

And I will bet on Zone two if I could bet in one place only.

Prices are creeping upwards. Paki-1 is right, there was a depression in the past two years, it’s going to take off soon.

I would suggest investment in Zone 2 or D-12 Zone 1. D-12 is very reasonably priced at the moment. It will come to the same level as G-11 or might cross it.

Paki-1 & junaid sb kindly give your recommendations where to invest for potential gains. Though prices are stagnant but if prices start to rise then who should be the major beneficiaries