CDA Stops Bahria Town From Selling Pots In Bahria Enclave Ii

Can the cda enforce this by any means (read point 5 of below link)?

Http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/publicnotices/186.Jpg

I guess this is due to the tussle between the pml-n and bahria management. Read below (last 2-3 lines)

http://dawn.com/2013/06/12/bahria-enclave-ii-not-approved-says-cda/

Thanks fcc for this post otherwise i was making my mind to purchase :=). I dont know the difference between "approved" and "noc issued". Phase 7 and 8 are approved but no noc is yet issued. Only earlier phases (1-6 ) r approved and noc is issued.

We all know ch.Nisar's love for malik riaz , so let see :)

What about phase-8 bahria… Is it also going to be the same way? I have a plot there and i am worried for my investment!!

I dont see phase 8 on website of cda...Http://www.Cda.Gov.Pk/housing/.Is it under cda?

This link say bahria enclave-ii, phase-ii, housing scheme , layout plan approved but no noc issued . Http://www.Cda.Gov.Pk/housing/society.Asp?Varid=44.

Bahria town, phase-ii,iii,v & vi noc issued : Http://www.Cda.Gov.Pk/housing/society.Asp?Varid=13.

Here is unauthorized schemes Http://www.Cda.Gov.Pk/housing/unauthorised_schemes.Asp

Dear ehsan

Don't get worried about your investment, every thing is in line, don't get panic, this cda can't remove kachi aabadi's from their place, how you expect they can stop bahria?

Regards.

:) very well said Ihsan , i was about to say the same about Bahria, every time the new scheme announced by Bahria CDA, LDA etc came along and starts the propaganda that the scheme is illegal and they don't have NOC or approved by the authorized authority but what is the next step ??

Evey time Bahria got registered, have NOC, approved by the same authority so don't panic brothers.

Like Ehsan i got worried earlier but what happened next was the other picture totally reversed.

Thanks fahad dear for supporting my view point.

I wonder how come they dont have noc for phase 7 and 8? They have been for sometime now.

Dear aamir,

I think they give a dam to noc......

I dont think anything ll happen to phase 7 and phase 8 as people have started started living there. Problem will be for enclave.

Malik riaz was such a powerful man in previous govt , should have got noc.

@ ihsan i supported what i think and you think the same ;) Any ways pleasures all mine brother

Thn again @ Ihsan you are right NOC has no value to Malik Raiz..

Bahria is the most successful scheme in Pakistan even well known internationally. How come they are selling illegally think again.