E-16/3 (Roshan Pakistan Housing Society, Zone-II)

What is the current update about E-16/3 Roshan Pakistan Housing Society Zone-II adjacent Cabinet Housing Society, CDA approved sector, NOC issued, development work going on?

So tell me what is the future? What is update?

0300-5605030

As far as i know, it was a fraud and NOC cancelled by CDA, more updates are more than welcome.

If you think development is going on and they have noc by cda then you need to wake up to your cornflakes!

its a dead investment and you need to refrain from it!

RP was absolute shambles! People are selling at a loss and showing old adverts of previous CDA posters but reality is they are not CDA approved as they have no NOC in place!

They don't have land acquired. Developers have bad repute. Invest at your own peril, its worst investment opportunity - you will have more luck if you put your money down a slot machine!

Avoid at all cost - Buy next door possession plot in CDECHS, its more safe!

Anybody have plot in E-16 Roshan Pakistan Housing scheme wanna sale please contact me I am interested to buy that 0300-5605030

Why would you want to buy in a dead scheme Karim saab?

No NOC, no development, no land, private housing scheme that the owners cannot be traced - who is the ceo? why invest in such dead scheme?

Erfan Rahojo is the chief executive and SAMBARA Builder start developing, u may visit the actual site, then comments,office located in Blue Area near Geo office since start, more than 50 employees are working and getting salary in every months, CDA issued the NOC in 2006 then cancelled but restored subject to the condition to start developing work in fast phase, which was going on. Almost all plot were sold, except few. UAN 111-111-170 Phone:051-2801481-4, everything is going fine, I am keenly watch the society. That's y I am interested to buy few more plots to double my investment. In June, 2013 B-17 plot prices are also within the range 2 to 5 lak but just within 9 month the plot price out of reached. Even B-17 and F-18, D-18 Engineering Society was not in CDA actual master plan "http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/publicnotices/199.jpg" just read this notice issued from CDA.

Even on CDA site mentioned the list of defaulter housing society, in which Roshan Pakistan Housing schemes was not mentioned. How can you pass these negative comments.

Karim saab the ad say beyond 17 sector means isb territory lies in and between 17th sectors read it again means B-17 e-17 and c-17 all are in isb territory