Fazaia Lahore Phase 2

What is the future of Fazaia Housing Scheme Phase 2. It is situated right in front of Sundar Estate Small Industries. Its another gate is on Sharif Medical Complex road. Can you advise me about the investment in Fazaia Phase 2. It is at 5 kilometers distance from Fazaia Phase 1. Also suggest me about the area Sundar Estate. Can Sundar Industrial Estate can be a cause for the increase in value of Fazaia Phase 2.

Zaheer sab plz tell us more about this project.what are the price.are plots on installments.if yess than for how long.

THESE PLOTS ARE NOT ON INSTALMENTS FOR CIVIL PEOPLE. THESE ARE ISSUE BY PAKISTAN AIR FORCE TO THEIR OFFICERS AND AIRMEN. THESE ALLOTIES ARE FURTHER SELLING PLOTS ON CASH. THE DEVELOPMENT IS GOING ON.

Thefsd

What is the current rates in fazaia 2? If Fazaia 2 is one very close to sundar estate?

Regards,

5 MARLA 1200000 TO 1500000. 07 MARLA RS.1400000 TO 1800000. 10 MARLA PLOTS. RS. 1950000 TO 2400000. ONE KANAL RS. 3200000 TO RS.3400000. ONE GATE OF FAZAIA 2 IS ON JATI UMARA ROAD AND MAIN GATE IS IN FRONT OF SUNDAR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE. U CAN VIEW THE MAP OF FAZAIA 2 BY ENTERING MAP FAZAIA 2 ON GOOGLE.

@zaheer.what r the commercial plots rates in fazaia phase2 .nd r they available in the market.nd what are the size options regarding commercial plots

All the commercial plots are not handed over to the people of pakistan air force. The price of commercial plots are available in market. U can contact any dealer who is dealing with fazaia plots. Approx commercial plot 5 marla Price is Rs.4500000 to 5500000. According to my knowledge max plots will be alloted on boli bases like fazaia 1 as per my knowledge. You have to get connected with news paper in this contaxt. Those plots which have been alloted are available in market.