Future of bahria town projects in punjab?

Keeping in view the sluggish trend of bt in rawalphindi and lahore, what are future prospects of bt projects in punjab for the coming couple of years?

Future of Bahria Town Punjab project does not look promising until Bahria Town management take it seriously. From last two years, BTK is all for them & I think it will continue for next 3-4 years which is very bad for the people who have invested in its Punjab projects, they are suffering seriously.

They will come back to Punjab only after PML-N government is gone :slight_smile:

Sheikh sb, if PMLN Govt is not gone in next elections then??? I think MR is massively involved in some matters other than property business which has diverted his objectives & concentration. The time he was purely doing property biz he did good job.

Yet, they have to advertise a lot even for the BTK project.

MR needs to de-Politise himself and bahria Town. Since the day he sat on the lap of Zardari, Bahria gone down to drain. He also needs to end corruption with in bahria town management, especially at rwp/isb.

I think MR has set some political goals for himself beyond property business. I mean, he would like to hold big political position once Zardari comes back in Govt that looks pretty difficult. He has been getting involved in lots of political & legal issues day by day which is not good for pure businessman. His sole focus is Karachi where be has been enjoying free hand from Govt side.

Malik sab should opologise Ch Nisar