Security Plus Location Plus Facillities, For Future Real Estate Trends

In today’s Pindi/Islamabad, people will prefer security as number one factor and location as second followed by facilities for comfort and peace of mind for living purpose, and in this regard DHA and Bahria will top the list, only second to Zone 1 and 2 of Islamabad, and that even by location only… Please have your opinion on this.

When it comes to security i think Bahria tops the list with their own police for Bahria Town, much better patrolling system. I have also heard that they are giving insurance against any damage or theft to the house (Not sure about this ).

I think CDA sectors are worst when it comes to security.

Agree with HT I wish they could make a bahria in zone 1 or zone 2 and that would be the most ideal place to live in the whole universe , ok I am getting a little carried away but that would be the mnost ideal place to live in ISB and maybe the whole country.

The Bahria projects in Isb are all problomatic so far, undue delays, old maps and new maps and God knows what else.

DHA is a good option but not for those who want to live and work in Isb, DHA is pindi , not Isb its as simple as that even though people will say how easy it would be to commute once this or that happens but DHA remains where it is,outside Islamabd.

I have a dream that somehow, someone will come up with a clean, honest housing scheme in the availabel raw land in zone 2, whihc will have a comparable development standards to Bahria and is not at a rediculous distance from Isb. This not going to happen.

Thanks Zafar Sb, much appreciated

i think Bahria Enclave Project in ISB is not that bad.

Aside from your doubts about delays, maps/NOC etc, i still believe that the project will be a flagship and having visited the place myself, i am very comfortable with the pace of work

I strongly recommend to visit the site. It is turning out to be a good project.

Rest Allah Knows

Sectors does not can not measure security, it’s luck, people have made streets pickets/borders in G-9…

Well, the simple fact of the matter is no place in Pakistan especially any project is secure. Last year an industrialist was kidnapped from some yards away in Bahria Town Rawalpindi. I cant give the exact phase but it was in between 1-6.

For living purpose in Zone 2, I will prefer to live in F-17 MPCHS. Closer to main Islamabad, public transport is available, all facilities etc.

Thanks HT

this enclave keeps haunting me lol. I have been looking at the prices online which are always higher than the real prices. Do you have any idea about 10 marla and one kanal plots, both possession as well as non possession ?

Thanks

I think at least in kpk people migrate to big cities for security purpose as the small towns are more prone to violence kidnappings and lastly lack of facilities, and how can their concerns be secured, is only in gated communities not in open spaced societies or cda,only above middle class people who can afford security guards or servants can prefer open sectors of cda,