The Future Prospect Of Plot In Block A Of B 17

Aoa all,

I need to know that am interested in investing in block A of B-17 for the purpose of building a house in the coming few years or so, but I could see the prices are quite high in block B whereas the prices in block A are quite low though both are close to GT road.

Any reason?

Should I invest in block A or not?

Thanks

A block is not recommended for living, for investment it is okay as price increase over all after Margalla Avenue access and possession in D and E block in the mid of this year will also have a positive impact on A block plot prices, A block is not suitable for living because of the blasting of mountains for cement, those people have taken that area on lease and lease is generally for 99 years, MPCHS is trying hard to get rid of them but are not successful till now, living in A block will also impact the health of the people who live close to that dust.

Thanks Nasir, so it means investing in Block E and D will be feasible.

If we talk in comparison of Block D and E what is the best option for investment now.

One of the reason prices low in Block-A are crushing machines which working on margalla hills. Time to time they do blasting which create a lot of dust, So block-A alotee directly effect from this dust.

Currently Block E is best option for investment in B17, dont do for block d. There are serious possession issues in block d which will take a lot time to resolve.

Thanks Triver,

Very good point brought out by you, it very necessary point to know.

Thanks again

Anyone wants to sell his plot in Block B or E.Kindly contact me on my email observers99@gmail.com

Regards

I also heard that in block A because of dam soil got humid and many of homes got jack after construction 2ndly ghulam sarwar also a trouble for mpchs as most of land acquired by him