Why J And K Block Of Bahria Phase 8 Are Treated As Stepchild?

I cannot understand the logic of Bahria Phase 8 management, J and K blocks are not that tough area to challenge the bulldozers, still they have left it, as a spot in white cloth, where all Phase 8 is nearly developed, but only J and K, with M blocks are left intentionally.

It hurts the investors, who bought that areas in the midst of property boom, and now are suffering a million plus in losses.

My queries:

1) Are there someone who knows or aware of some insights of Bahria Phase 8 matters?

2) Future of these blocks, and any hopes or suggestions for the worried investors?

NO one from bahria phase 8 , or with phase 8 news and information??

I also have the same question regarding mystry associated with J, K, M blocks in Phase-8. May be, bahria is facing litigation issue at this piece of land.

But Irfan bhai ,there is no village in closed proximity ,so that some one may claim the terrain in that tough way ,to block bahria,

only well below k block there is a village as one can see it on Google earth ,

I think the land is theirs , bcz they have also announced f3.f4,and f5 exactly opposite to j and k blocks , and also DHA maps shows DHA3 entering in bet j, and k and f series of bahria, and also maps shows DHA 3 completely encircling it ,except in areas below N BLOCK ,that bahria has already given the extension phase 8 to,

I agree with u, aparentely land is clear. The question is why Bahria delaying the development of these blocks j, k, m. Almost 11-years have gone & bahria could not deliver Phase-8 despite of demanding more money as development charges. Not appreciable

SAADI_AQAURI bhai , if you have some information regarding this??