Accommodation On Rent In Islamabad

Dear all,

I will be moving to Pakistan soon and looking for an accommodation in Islamabad. I am interested in spacious family living apartments with good facilities like gym, swimming pool, central heating/cooling, generator backup etc. In F-10 or F-11 area, preferably 3-4 bedroom. Are there any recommended apartment buildings with such facilities in Islamabad (could be some other sector too) with a family livable environment. Or is renting a portion of house better? Appreciate some insights on this.

Flats are much better,

You can get a good residential flat in F-11. There are many options.

I wud strictly recommend bahria as for starters there is no load shedding. You might not find all the facilities under 1 roof but close enough. If you have lived abroad then bahria town is strictly recommended

The access to Bahria is not good. PWD or Gulraiz or Rawat. And you have to drive for too long.

F-10 apartments have a fabulous location compared to Bahria and the view from these apartments is out of this world.

Centuarus (Jinnah Avenue)

One- Constitution (Near Diplomatic Enclave)

Silver Oaks (F-10)

Executive Heights or Al-Safa Heights( F-11)

Khudadad Heights (E-11).

All these projects offers almost everything ur looking for !

Hi,

Thank you very much for your guidance. Do you have any idea where can I check the availability and price of these 4 options you mentioned above. My office will be in F-11 so I don't want to live in Bahria Town.

Thanks.

Sam,

Just olx it with selecting location "Islamabad" and in the search bar type in the details for which ur interested. Like for Silver Oaks you will find many dealers contact details.

Shortlist few of them get in touch, you will have a better idea of the price evaluation.

If you have a budget around 50-60K then i would recommend to go for a portion 50x90 in E-11. The Gym , swimming pool and other commercial units are at a reasonable distance. E-11 being newly build houses with all developed streets and roads.

For load shedding thing compromise on a Generator.

Cheers