Delaying In Payments As Agreed

One of my colleagues has sold his plot through dealer. Both sides dealer involved. According to sale agreement purchaser agreed to pay remaining amount in two weeks after biana. My friend also made purchase deal of another plot in the mean time. He thought the payment will come from his sale transaction and he will pay to the party with which he has made purchase deal. But unfortunately the payment against sale is not materialized yet. The dealer are playing delaying tactics. What should be done? The payment time of second deal is approaching near.

Learning's

One should not make another deal based on deal have not matured.

Sir first of all ask him politely to solve the matter on table and if you see that no outcome can be expected,take a bold stance and ask him that you are cancelling the deal and retain his bayaana…Do not return him the bayaana amount…

Thanks

How to cancel the deal?

Is there any documentation required?

Brother first of all try to extend written agreement on legal paper with you made for purchase of property by negotiating with the seller try to have enough time then deal with the dealer purchasing your property.

Dear Ilyas:

If you have signed a deal agreement, so, you can simply cancel the deal if he has not remaining payment as agreed at the time of deal. He cann't take biyaana back.

The lesson learned is very good and important one for others as well.

Regards

AOA,

Get all the details on a legal paper and do mention that the deal is being cancelled due to non compliance with the time limits and no payment is due to either party. Have it signed by the other party and keep one copy your record incase it goes to court in future...

Try to make 2 origionals leave one with them and one copy for yourself but do get both of them signed by the second party than your case is leak proof..

Wish you all the best

Dear @H-T

If the purchaser is not going to agree to cancel the deal?

Then how can we made this document?

In the origional deal was the time dead line mentioned in writing and if it was than you dont even need to do this paper work just one fone call should suffice.

And it dosent matter if the purchaser will agree or not because he broke the rules/dead line of the deal. The ball is in your court.

If you go through this the purchaser might try some dirty tactics as you know how some of us operate... Rest is up to you...

I would suggest to do this to put pressure on them and than settle for the money would be a good idea

If you have an aggrement, you can challenge the deal, cancel the deal and give a copy to the society as well for filing record, tell the dealer that you are not waiting anymore to get the remaining amount as he has breached the aggrement, and sell your plot on cash to any other party to mature the second deal you have given biyana for.

That is the only reason, i am always interested in cash payment and transfer without giving any time even if i am gettign 50k less then the amount decided as it is simple and tension free.

Wish you all the best.

Thnaks Brothers

There is a precious lesson to learn from your post.

Ilyas

My advice is to solve your issue with utmost PYAAR MOHABAT ANd avoid any conflict with other guys/dealers .. As sometime there are people in market to complicate the situation just to put the matter in litigation. Just to grab the precious properties in dispute at least possible rate.

Donot give any threat or confiscate biyana of other party . As it will be a dispute afterwards and also it is unislamic to confiscate biyana.

I know you will be right on your part but be humble and solve your issue amicably. Avoid any drastic action etc as it is your own property at stake be positive and think other party may have genuine issue in delaying payment. And consider their view and position in mind

Allah will help you. If you will be considerate to others

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Yes Crote Pati we are trying to settle it amicabely. Thanks.

Some dealers hold plots of true sellers by just giving biana. And trying to resale it to others on some margin.

If they unable to resel it in given time. They used delaying tacticts to buy more time again and again from original sellers.

In that process original seller can suffer. And i think it is not a good practice. It should be discuraged.

There should be law to punish such kind of black sheeps.