Overseas pakistani needs comments from respected members

Dear members,
I have a piece of land (measuring 9 kanal), only half a km away from bahria enclave (on a link road), bhara kahu. I have been offered 12 lac per kanal to sell it.My question is that should i sell the land or keep it for next 4,5 years to get more profit from the land.Kindly give me your valuable suggestions to forecast the future price, in case i don't sell it now & keep it. Thank you very much.

I think better to wait, if you don't have any better alternate plan for re-utlization of this money.

Regards

Dear Mr. Khan,Thanks for your prompt reply. I was thinking to sell the land & purchase two plots in societies like TOP City, Gulberg,Soan Garden or DHA Extenion phases. But, two of my friends suggested me to keep it, as may be these lands will become very costly, being present very near to bahria .I don’t know what to do :slight_smile:

Mr Khan is right. Keep it. It will give you much much more if you can wait.

Dear.

You can better judge yourself what is suitable for you.

I will say go for an option that can give you more benefit. If you think instead of holding your mony you can invest and earn more then i think you should go for investment instead of holding mony.

9 kanal half km(500 meter) from BE ,and @of 12 lakh/kanal....

BE today is bet 5- 9 lakh /Marla approx, if i had to judge something like that , i will look for ,

1=Importance of my land for BE in future , if 50% sure of being a need of BE in future i will not dispose the piece of such a golden rock sir.

if the answer is , "no importance for BE , i will dispose half the land for investment in other good localities, and keep 50% as a hot cake , but disposing even 50% will be tough decision to make."

Any how all decisions are made on ground and according to ground realities, not easy to suggest without physically watching the area.

As already said, if it is located so close to BE, I would not sell at 12 lacs per kanal... Bahria is selling and has sold kanal at 90 lacs.....

Regards

Dear Mr.Khan, Mr.Pardesi, Mr.Mujahid & specially Mr. Dk, Thanks a lot for your prompt & extremely useful suggestions. I’ve come to the conclusion that i should hold the land till the picture is more clear in future. Jazak Allah Khair.

If you want to hold then you must take care of your property, if you plan any time to sold it out then must contact 4 to 5 brokers so you can find the actual worth of your property.

Further if you want to invest in gulberg or Soan garden, Jinnah garden.

Contact me i will help you in this matter :)