Plots For Sale!

Plot(s) : multiple options Block(s) : a,b,c,d & e block Size(s) : 30x60, 35x70, 40x80 & 60x90s Sector(s) : (cda sectors ) Price : ask on call or email us To construct, manage and maintain all modern amenities and facilities required for a self contained high class settlement, for instance:

Basic facilities Mosques Community centre/club Police stations Play ground/park/jogging tracks Hotels Commercial centers Shopping mall Food street Schools Filling stations Colleges Medical centers/hospitals 40 ft to 170 ft carpeted roads/street Sui gas / underground electricity/drainage Facilitation center 600 ft wide green belts Lakes/dam Filtration plant Sajid gillani Gillani estate & builders 0092-333-5237398

Kitne main nikal rahe hain Gillani sahab?

Hello,

Consider enlisting your real estate agency with Zameen.com. You may get better exposure and response.

Regards, z@in N@deem

Although this forum will help you talk to many people who seek real estate related information but to reach the serious buyers, you need more than that. Please get these properties listed on Zameen.com and let the buyers come to you. For more details, you call on the following numbers:

(+92) 42 3577 4146-7 (9 AM To 5 PM) (+92) 42 3577 5777 (9 AM To 5 PM) (+92) 42 3835 4444 (9 AM To 5 PM)

Regards Samra Zulfiqar

Beautifully located near New Airport Apartments are available for sale in F-17 Markaz Islamabad, Pakistan. Available with possession.

What meab by possession please

Possession means, you can start construction right away. Regards

Hello everyone. I am new member on this forum site and i am working with real estate management i.e. Om Builder and Construction.

Best Real estate company Om construction and Builder in Bhopal Residential commercial industrial properties buying selling - Best Square feet – The Real Estate Promoter In Bhopal. Real estate Bhopal Ayodhya by pass Flats /Apartment Independent House , Plots , Land Property sale.

[url=http://www.ombuilder.com]Duplex in Bhopal [/url] [url=http://www.ombuilder.com] Property in Bhopal [/url]