Price and Scope of F-15/1 Extension

Can anyone give me an estimate about the price of a 500 square yard plot in non possession area of F-15/1, Plot no. 277, also what is the future of this area, when is the possession expected.

Hi,

As per my knowledge and information is concerned, a 500 sq. Yds. Plot in non-possession area of f-15/1 should cost your between 40-45 lacs.

Regards, Zain nadeem

Dear zain nadeem sb, can you check my plot no and give me an accurate idea, bcz one of my friend was telling me that at this time i can get a minimum of 60 lac and after possession it will be 1 crore, is this right?

Dear brother munir Ur plot is in non developed street and in ur plot row there are 2 kind of plots. Price of the plots for which land has been acquired by jkchs is app 65 to 70 lac. Those plots which land has been not acquired completely is almost 55 lac. After development work i am very sure that this plot price will be around 95 lac to 1 crore but it depends that how much time jkchs will take. Will take a survey of ur plot and then will update u inshallah

Thanks dear ibrahim sb, will wait for ur review after physical inspection

Dear brother munir Visited ur plot sir quarter plot is non acquired area front is clear but from back almost 20 feet area is in crops therefore it will treated as non acquired plot.

Today i was told by the society that the acquired land has been bought by the society and the walls will be demolished within 2 weeks. Will that change the price and thx for visiting the place.

Thats great i wish u all the best