Want To Sell My 5 Kanal Farm House In Multi Orchards, MPCHS

Selling my 5 Kanal farm house in MPCHS, possession is due in June 2014, Rs. 65 lac booking, down payment 1505000, and 1 installment paid, does anyone have any idea what will be the profit I can get on that now?

Regards,

Nasir Khurshid 03005551900

No Plot Number Alloted Yet.

Close to 5 Lac.

PK1, its a new booking plot and the profit might not be 5 lac on those because the map and balloting is not done yet. Also the new booking plots wont get possession in june 2014. This will take at least 1 - 2 more years I guess.

Pk1 is right this 5 lac profit is for new bookings

Plot numbers are not yet allotted and those who booked in oct-nov no installment are paid by them. Since booking is closed and already booked are selling in the market in around 5 lac own

Better to sell in July/August if you can wait.

Pk1, brother i am thinking to invest somewhere else. Can you refer me to a good realtor who can sell my plot on maximum profit. Kind Regards, -Nasir Khurshid 03005551900

You will gain better profit upon completion. Best to stay patient and you will find this fruitful in the end, so would not recommend selling at this profit rate unless you desperately need to sell, as prices will hike closer to possession.

Hmmmmm

Todays profit 7.5 lacs

@Baber, did any sale/purchase took place or its the demand by the seller?

I still would NOT recommend you sell it now, as prices will hike in new year!

One of my friend was looking for 5 kanal file and after a hectic search he was able to get it for 7.5 lacs profit :slight_smile:

Nasir sab,

U r a senior member of this forum. I believe you know the market price. By the way what is your demand and Plot no