15 Million Investment In Zone-2 Societies

Hello senior members, I want to do 15 million safe investment at least in 3-4 societies of Zone-2 for a period of 1-1 1/2" years. I already have some investment in B-17 and I am not thinking any more in B-17. Please give feedback with your valuable comments. My favourite list as:

1. G-15
2. G-14
3. Mumtaz City
4. Multi Farms House
5. D-17

My concern is any place where I can sell out my plots after 1-1 1/2" years easily. I will be very thankful for your feed back.

Regards

Any body can suggest.Please comment

Go to B-17 it’s future is very bright and Mumtaz city is also good for next 1 to 2 years.

Nadeem sb,

Thank you so much for your comment. B-17 prices are already too high and i will not consider anymore because i have some investment over there. I want to do investment in 3-4 societies. Yes you are right i am thinking about Mumtaz city.

Dear Tanoli Sb,

I would go for G-14, E-17 and Multi FarmHouse.....

Regards

Tanoli sab!! Why not TOP CITY in ur list :), any specific reason?? :slight_smile: i hope am not getting naughty…

Dear tanoli bhai

good investment range and good choice ( zone 2 )

g 15 is already expensive try to get a plot in f 15 clear land where u can easily manage a 40 x 80 plot around 5 million in clear land. One plot in e 17 around 3. 5 million size one kanal, mumtaz city 30 x 60 chinab block 2.5 million, and one 1.2 kanal plot in d 18 echs in ideal location around 4 million. Inshallah with in one year it will give very good return as u will be in every good society of zone 2 or connected areas of zone 2.

Dear Bluedoctor: He has mentioned in his post “SAFE INVESTMENT”…

LOLS at Mr. Khan...who can give guarantee of safe investment...???by the way..the G series being mentioned in the list of Tanoli,,,was a dumped one few months back..so its the market..unpredictable.And by all means Top City is a safe investment like Orchards. I think am getting naughty again. Winks.. :)

anyways best of luck for all

Bluedoctor:;;;;;

Actually, no one can give guarantee. But there is market reputation and track record, which speaks about the future predictions about any any scheme. So, in my view the reputation of MPCHS uptil now is good one. The rest Allah knows better.

Thanks

Dear Bluedoctor, By the way, yeh konsa wala naughty hy, aik to woh hy k the man gets naughty at forty… Kaheen yeh woh wala to nhe hy… On a lighter side…

I would suggest G-14/2 and 3 small plot(s) i.e. 25x40. It costs 38-44 lac today. Development is ongoing though not very consistance. After 2-3 years this is going to give you more than 100% I believe.

Thanks alot for all of you for your worthfull comments, now my turn to give answer for above comments,

One of my friend said about "TOP city" what i found on this forum discussion TOP city is still need long way to compete Mumtaz city.(Honestly i did not seen any of them)

One of my friend said about" D-18 "i did not seen very much conversation on this forum.I personnly i dont know the location of D-18

With the feedback of all respectable members i came with this option.

F-15, Mumtaz city ,G-14 and Multi Farm houses.

My advice is to buy inside Islamabad Capital Territory. True Zone 2 and Zone 1. ICT land is limited but idhar udhar abhi kafi gunjaish hey. Chund aur town shown bun saktay Hein ird gird mein. So logic tells me that the real zone 2 which is inside ICT will become very valuable. Islamabad is after all Islamabad. So even if you make 2 investments in one society no problem as long as it is inside.

According to CDA, ICT limits go up to 17 series only.

Think about f17 also, that is a good option for next 2 Years.

I would second triver. Its Multi f17 not the t&t one. In addition you may also consider commercial in the societies recormmended by others.

Dear Tanoli Sb,

Not a bad decision either. Wish you good luck with your investment.

Regards

G14 and G 15 though their prices are on higher side but keeping in view their location they have good potential to grow further in future.

Multi Orchard Farm Houses, Top City are good options and Ahmed Tanoli sb. I am sure you are very experienced now Sir :slight_smile:

Orchards, mumtaz city, AWT and perhaps Wapda.