1.5 million in hand...Any advise

Aoa
Please advise as i want ti invest about 15 lacs in islamabab with an aim to build a house and live after 8 years

Dear Muhammad Nauman,

If you can Raise your budget then

1:Bahria phase8 M,N,L 5Marla 1.7 to 2 million depend on location.

2:B-17 E block 30x60 1.8 to 2.8 milllion depend on location.

3:TOP CITY 10Marla 1.2 to 1.7 depend on location(cost of land+5lak development charges).

4:Gulberg 30x60 1.6 to 2.5 million depend on block.

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Dear Muhammad Nauman,

In this budget the best option is 10 marla plot in Wapda Town Islamabad,in my opinion go for it,best for living/investment.

Dear if you planning long term investment then go to b17

A.o.a

Dear the top property investments for overseas pakistan... Options in the top three cities of Pakistan, namely lahore islamabad and karachi... Bahria town, which has also picked up pace and offers good investment returns.

In this budgut MPCHS are good option which will give you monthly rental income as well.

Ws all thx all

@nadeem

sir i am interested in gulberg residencia....do they have any instalments plan??.

@khalid

sir what is the exact price of 10 marla in wapda town

also please give suggestions on airport enclave and AWT,ECHS

10 marla prices in Wapda Town are 9 lac to 18 lac.

In gulberg residencia you can find instalment options according to your budget.

@khalid shb

is it confirm that wapda town will get acces to motorway thru awt..... And at present is it connected to GT road and also please tell if thr is any instalment plan

@APP cake

Do you have any contact number of any relevent dealer from whom i can discuss

And members please give ur suggestions on airport enclave

Nadeem Sb: Out of your options, which ones are with possession available/expected soon?

You can search zameen and olx.com

Dear Saqib Yaseen,

Option no1 B-17 E block is in possession and option no2 will take time around one year opition no3 i am not very sure.

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

For gulberg isb buying and info . Call 03350016205 . 03440543404 .

U can grab something in dha valley, could be proved fruitful considering u r willing to wait for 8yrs

I agree with Tanzeel Aziz. 8 years is a long time and DHA Valley will hopefully give great returns by then IA. If you can manage, getting an installment plot in Gulberg is also a very good option.

Wapda town is the best option in this budget.

@tanzeel and ZG i am also thinking the same but one thIng is confusing that i have heard that there r sm issues on that land among CDA and DHA or may be forestation department

@khalid it is really a hard decesion to made that at which side we move the Islamabad highway or zone 2.?.

I had heard about new blue area in islamabad from h.8 to h.16 is under consideration. If this gets true that it can be used as a clear hint that future of zone 2 is far bettr then that of rawat but at present it seemz opposite to me