3 M Budget Where To Invest Please Urgent Help

Assalam-o-Alaikum Dear Members,

I have budget of 3 M please suggest me which society to invest in Islamabad?

A. 50x90
B. 35x70

Which is better option for investment from 5 to 10 years and which society?

Currently best investment option is B-17. The other good option is Gulberg. Buy 8-10 marla plots (small size plots give better return).

Thanks brother.

Can you update me on recent prices in B-17 and Gulburg? I searched for map of Gulburg and as per map smaller plots are quite away from highway and large size plots are nearby?

Sector B-17 E-16 are good options both are with possession you can get a kanal possession plot around 3 million in C block sector B17. In E-16 may be u will be get under 3 million.

Gulberg prices and market is very good now a days due to possession process but in long future E-16 and B-17 will be more juicy as compared to Gulberg.

F.17 T@T housing society is also. Development will b starting very soon. InshAllah

Kanal in Bahria Phase 8 25 to 35 lac. 10 marla in phase 8 in overseas block is also in 25 to 30 lac.

Syed Ibrahim,

Why not there is no construction in E-16 (Cabinet Division Society)? You are recommending plot to buy in E-16 but there is nothing in E-16. Why E-16 is still very behind as far as construction is concern? Are there any legal issues going on?

Dear Brother Younus,

According to there budget and required size and also time frame I suggested above mentioned sectors.

Habib Rafique developed cabinet housing society development work is good there but unfortunately due to laziness of society officials there are only 2 or 3 homes started there. There are no legal issues whenever society will provide gas and underground electricity then construction pace will improve.

We also suggest you E-16. D-18. RCCI Rawat if as a investment.

As far as E-16/17 is concerned it certainly has very bright prospects for good returns. The society is offering possession of the plots on clearing dues while construction on few plots has already started. Infrastructure like roads, streets, sewerage lines, electricity and other amenities are nearing completion and there is already an upsurge in the prices of the plots.

It is expected that in short span of time the society will see substantial increase in the prices of plots. If a person can wait for about two to three years then perhaps investing in the E-16/17 will be a smart move. It is expected that Gas supply will start by the end of the year following which many people will consider building their houses in the society. This is my personal opinion so please consult others before any decision.

1)i have an oppurtunity in islamabad, Ghauri town, buy a commerical plot around 6 million, (size 6 marla) Construct shops (temporarly shops) cost u around 6 to 7 lac. (3 to 4 shops can be constructed) Rent it out from 15 to 20 thousand per month each shop

I have done the same and making 60000 per month from it. If u can construct basement and ground flour then u can earn around 90000 to 100000 per month.

2) buy residential plots in ghauri phase 7 Plots size 5 marla Cost of land : 150000 per marla Development work in progress Hopefully it goes to 200000 per marla in 5 to 6 months

Great oppurtuanity for invistment as well as living

F.17 t@t housing society is also. Development will b starting very soon. Inshallah

Dear sir my name is imtiaz the time period you mention for investment is long term investment in property bussniess so sir my sugestion is dont waste time and invest your money in B17 multi proffesional you will get good return Inshallaha

Top City, DHA valley.

Please consider this options

1: B-17 sector E

2: TOP CITY

3: MUMTAZ CITY

4: DHA PHASE2 new sectors ( K,L,M,N,P )

5: DHA VALLEY

Brothers the question is almost 1 and half year ago and now reply don’t look serious as bajwa saab already done 576 days ago @ nasir sb,nadeem sb,altaf sb

Dear suggestion asked 1.5 earlier. At that time purchased dha phase 9 file @28 and sold at 52 few months back then buyed in b-17 @ 47.5 which is currently about 70 to 72.

Alhamdulillah blessed by Almighty Allah and more than doubled in 1 year. Allah bless all of us

Well done Bajwa Sb… Congrts