7 Marla Plots in Safari Villas, House Rents, Construction Cost

AOA!

Brothers, Could you please sent me some plots of 10 Marla in Sector-B (high land) & 7 Marla in Ali Block -Safari Valley (near School).

I will also welcome your advise on this matter. Actually, at the moment I am planning to purchase a plot only and Insha'Allah will construct that after three years with budget of 45~50 lac. I guess I will be able to construct the single story house on 10 Marla plot or double story with less covered area on same plot (hopefully it is not against the by-laws of Bahria Town to not utilize full allowable covered area).

Moreover please advise the house rents in safari Valley (near School). Please revert for any clarifications. I will appreciate you guidance on this matter.

Thanks & Regards,

Arshad Ali

Yes, I have a plots in Sect B and C and price range is 13 to 15 lac and in Ali Block price is 10 to 12 lac for General category plots and 13 to 15 for Bola ward.

And in Safari Valley current market going on rent is 25000 for 3 or 4 bed house.

Yes, you will build single story house there.

50 lac is sufficient amount to complete 7Marla and you need 65 lac to complete 10 Marla house.

Thanks Naveed Sb,

Could you please advise the plot number numbers and demand in Ali & Usman Blocks, near to school and preferably Corner, Park facing.

Regards, Arshad Ali