Airport Housing Society Rawalpindi

I have heard recently that AEHCS is not safe area to live, had always thought its much better than its surroundings societies anyone has any information regarding this I mean is it that risky to stay there or there are any security issues pleas share real info. Especially ones are staying nearby or in the society.

Thanks

Dear Ali

You are right. The security situation in AECHS is not very good infact very poor. I think it's same in almost all societies near to AECHS.

Agreed with Tiffi … I have visited sector 4 really dont like the area it was out AECHS Main sectors no wonder plot prices are not that high

Come on guys no one is staying in AECHS from Zameen ??????

share some info.

Dears, Please share right information here on this forum. I purchased one house in sector 4 last yesr and its price is already appreciated by 20 to 25%. Regarding security things, no such issues as discussed by everyone.

Thanks Rashid,

For real information,

I believe most of the so called property experts / Gurus etc. Are some how associated with big name like Bahria . DHA etc, and diverting especially overseas Pakistanis to these areas , We understand security situation is not that good in the country but still there are few good areas to live like Air port housing society,I am also staying in Sector one for the last many years and no issues at all.

Sorry guys I don't want to hurt anyone but of course entitled to my opinion.

Ali sb we respect your opinion and you have all the rights to express your view but would you enlighten us with its legal status as i think that this society has been declared illegal…Obviously we support those brands who are credible and are profitable…

Dear Saddi,

As I am staying out of the country for many many years now ,I have no exact idea about its legal status , I think sector 1,2 and 3 are absolutely fine and legal, but heard that there are some issues with new sector 4 ,

Lets ask the same question to "Gurus" who should be able to guide us on this..

Dear Saadi,

No legal issue issue wiht Sector 4 as it is totally owned by AECHS. But one thing to make clear here that upto street 9 its fine , but apart from it not sure as there are news that Taji Khokhar group also have some ownership in that area.

In my opinion Sector 4 or VIP Extension is best for small investments (little amount) it will give you better return in 1 to 2 years as compared to all the known surrounding societies.

But for living of-course it is not recommended

I my self have listened the involvement of khokhar clan in this society…

Brother They have the involvement in all phases of Ghuri Town, all Phases of Airport Housing Society, don't care of it the societies under their influence delivered a lot you should see it on positive side.

Khokhar tu Badnam Hain but you must see Ghuri Town is due to Khokhars, Airport society is also the example.

In Pakistan there must be a strong man / group in the back of a society to be successful.

Let me know Malik Riaz deliver due to his innocence ? no of-course he did same as khukhars did, the difference is that Malik Riaz adjust all big names in his every project where as khukhar not.

I am not part of any group but I present you my understanding on the basis of my real estate experience.

Let me add Rahman Sb,

That Khokhars are clearing all the areas for malik Raiz they are with him since the start of Bahria phase 1

I lived in Sector 1 for couple of yrs, very good area ...

Slightly security issues in some locations, especially at noon time.

sector 4 not recommended!

Security issues are every where . Bahria has also security issues.

Dr Musi,

Could you please shed some light on this "slightly security issues " what does it mean ,,robberies ,threat, kidnapping etc. And why only noon times ?

Thanks

@Ali

It is mix.

At noon, time, we heard many cases of robbery in nearby areas, done by gang of woman ("kaam" wali). In certain cases, there are some murder in sector 1's doctor by someone.

So overall, it is nice area, no security issue if you manage ur home well (locks etc.) as no one will come by force in your house. But if by neglance, you keep ur door opens and hire wrong kaam wali, then of-course it would happen anywhere.

Best