Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Imran A. Kha..
( 461 posts )

[45 Replies]
Be careful everyone. This rainy season has exposed the filling issue in bahria enclave 1 islamabad. There is actually 10 to 15 feet filling found in the possession plots.

Its all started when one of the vertex villas fell flat on the ground. Additionally two most recent examples has been found where people encountered this issue after they purchased plots while trying to start construction. As far the vertex villa, they have started reconstruction again on same plot which is totally unbelievable.

Regular members of this forum knows how highly i always speak of bahria enclave but this issue is ongoing and everyone deserves to know the truth at this point.

1523 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Baber Rabban..
    (1628 posts)
    In which area Vertex villa fell down ? And when ?
      1523 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
      (461 posts)
      Next to apartment complex which are under construction, park facing plot. Reconstruction has already been started. Spoke to the occupants of these villas and they have all negative comments regarding vertex management and Bahria Enclave and not recommending anyone to buy there.

However, as per my information filling issue is not limited to these villas and people who purchased plots are not able to build their houses.
        1523 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
        (461 posts)
        Vertex people are also the ones who are currently booking villas in Gulberg so considering their work in Enclave I would stay away from Gulberg project as well.
          1523 days ago 

Husain Ali
          (24 posts)
          On a different note Imran do you have any idea on under development Sector C? By when you expect it will be completed?
            1523 days ago 

Musafar
            (557 posts)
            Is this filling issue going to kill a project like enclave with its immense potential? How widespread is this problem? This seems expected given the topography of the place where enclave is ... Or is it? What did the engineers working for MR did before giving possession? I have heard bahria ensures a certain standard of construction, so what about that as these villas are constructed by bahria itself? Looks like another bad sign for MR, is he going down?
              1523 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
              (2044 posts)
              On the contrary I must add the following, wndering why BT is totally different in Enclave?

In BT phase-4 civic center, a multi story plaza was built and when almost completed, some cracks showed up in the building......BT went ahead and took control and demolished the whole plaza and almost completed the construction again....BT said that their officers inspected and let the construction go and it was BT's fault, too, failing in inspection...Now all expenes on BT account in reconstruction.

Now why BT is behaving differently in Enclave? Their engineers must make sure that copactness in OK per sq ft before handing over the plot in the first place!
                1522 days ago 

Musafar
                (557 posts)
                I don't know but could it be that bahria/MR is in trouble several ways now that they can't afford such a thing any more? and the quality is going down for the same reason? I am only asking ... Thanks
                  1522 days ago 

Baber Rabban..
                  (1628 posts)
                  As far as I know, Bahria compensated vertex.
                    1522 days ago 

Imran A. Kha..
                    (461 posts)
                    B.R Malik is right, Bahria did compensate for this one. But it's their engineer's mistake to begin with. They are so greedy to see more construction here that they are turning blind eye on all the follies.

Husanin Ali Sb.

Sector C sits on both sides of the hill. Development looks all complete but due to this filling issue this place is no where ready to build a house.
                      1522 days ago 

Asad Malik
                      (419 posts)
                      This is bad news for owners who have intention to build home. What is the fix ? Make basement ?
                        1522 days ago 

Post Answer (45 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL