Alert !!! Bahria enclave/vertex villas

Be careful everyone. This rainy season has exposed the filling issue in bahria enclave 1 islamabad. There is actually 10 to 15 feet filling found in the possession plots.

Its all started when one of the vertex villas fell flat on the ground. Additionally two most recent examples has been found where people encountered this issue after they purchased plots while trying to start construction. As far the vertex villa, they have started reconstruction again on same plot which is totally unbelievable.

Regular members of this forum knows how highly i always speak of bahria enclave but this issue is ongoing and everyone deserves to know the truth at this point.

In which area Vertex villa fell down ? And when ?

Next to apartment complex which are under construction, park facing plot. Reconstruction has already been started. Spoke to the occupants of these villas and they have all negative comments regarding vertex management and Bahria Enclave and not recommending anyone to buy there.

However, as per my information filling issue is not limited to these villas and people who purchased plots are not able to build their houses.

Vertex people are also the ones who are currently booking villas in Gulberg so considering their work in Enclave I would stay away from Gulberg project as well.

On a different note Imran do you have any idea on under development Sector C? By when you expect it will be completed?

Is this filling issue going to kill a project like enclave with its immense potential? How widespread is this problem? This seems expected given the topography of the place where enclave is … Or is it? What did the engineers working for MR did before giving possession? I have heard bahria ensures a certain standard of construction, so what about that as these villas are constructed by bahria itself? Looks like another bad sign for MR, is he going down?

On the contrary I must add the following, wndering why BT is totally different in Enclave?

In BT phase-4 civic center, a multi story plaza was built and when almost completed, some cracks showed up in the building......BT went ahead and took control and demolished the whole plaza and almost completed the construction again....BT said that their officers inspected and let the construction go and it was BT's fault, too, failing in inspection...Now all expenes on BT account in reconstruction.

Now why BT is behaving differently in Enclave? Their engineers must make sure that copactness in OK per sq ft before handing over the plot in the first place!

I don’t know but could it be that bahria/MR is in trouble several ways now that they can’t afford such a thing any more? and the quality is going down for the same reason? I am only asking … Thanks

As far as I know, Bahria compensated vertex.

B.R Malik is right, Bahria did compensate for this one. But it's their engineer's mistake to begin with. They are so greedy to see more construction here that they are turning blind eye on all the follies.

Husanin Ali Sb.

Sector C sits on both sides of the hill. Development looks all complete but due to this filling issue this place is no where ready to build a house.

This is bad news for owners who have intention to build home. What is the fix ? Make basement ?

@ Asad Sahab

As per the terrain, some places filling is deep more than basement. You need to hire a diesel driven compactor even in the basement floor. You can hire from city saddar road, not very expensive but the steel in 1 ft cincrete full slab costs a lot. A 900 sq ft costed my friend @ 20 lacs, sime 5 years before but having such basement is a luxury indeed.You only need a 1 ton AC just to condense the air humidity outside basement and in peak summer the whole family can live @ 20 C. The AC compressor hardly comes online after water starts condensing outside and basement is maintained at 20% or so humidity.

With that amount of filling, there is nothing much you can do. Underground water levels in this area are pretty high aslo. Basement is too costly to build. Imagine 1 kanal plot owners, they are screwed more than anyone else.

Really bad news for Enclave investors.

Regards

Thank you Abdul Qayyum for the detail reply. The way you made positive comments during summer season, it worth to make a basement in any case but with proper planning. I was very much interested to buy a plot in L sector but now I’m in doubts.

Usually it is Bahria's responsibility to do soil analysis and suggest structural design suitable to the compactness of ground. However, there are evidences of slippage in phase 2-6 and therefore bahria now leaves engineering designs to owner's satisfaction.

Fall of vertex villa is a big news that bahria can't just brush under the rug. Since this is the first time I hear about the villas, I'd like to do my own independent probe.

Isloo, may I request you to take some photos so we all can see the damage done due to filling.

As far as I know one fall of vertex villa was some times back when big cracks developed in it. Not sure if this one is a new case or the old one.

Asad, Sure will do that

Which sector is better for investment in Bharia Enclave at the moment ? the one without filling issue …