Among phase 8 and Bahria Enclave

A.O.A, i am interested in following questions if somebody could please help through this forum or email-(shakobell@hotmail.Com)- pls note am abroad for few months,no access to phone.

1)among bahria enclave and bahria phase 8 which is more good investment for 10 marla house or a plot ?

2) how much is the value of 2 story readymade house in phase 10 or bahria enclave?

3) how much is the cost of 10 marla plot in bahria phase 8 or bahria enclave?

4) which is the best sector / block in phase 8 or bahria enclave (accessibility route wise and otherwise) ?

5) does bahria enclave and phase 8 also have same electrical and other facility as the old bahria or not? (like no load shedding and others)

6) what is the rental value of 10 marla house 2 portions separately in phase 8 or enclave ?

Jazakallah

Bahria town phase 8 is a good place to live and you can buy many plots from here http://www.adverts.pk/-1/posts/3_Property/15_Plot_for_Sale/138406__Bahria_Town_Phase_8_plot_For_Sale_in_secotr_F_2_.html

Bahria enclave is much better option as compare to phase 8 because of good location.

You can not compare bahria phase-8 with bahria enclave due to huge price difference amongst them. Phase-8 is very good option keeping in mind its lesser prices along with good facilities.

If your budget allows to buy in bahria enclave then it would be better than Phase-8. All depends on your budget and investment purpose.

Both are good. Phase 8 is cheaper and be is more expensive. As a percent of roi both will give juicy returns in 5 years

Dear Shakeel,

i am totally agreed with Irfan and Khan007 that both are good and safe investment.it's up to your budget and your choice.

You can get idea about prices of houses at real estate websites like Zameen.com or OLX.

Regards

Development wise, I believe phase 8 is at least 5-6 years ahead of enclave with a decent population, health and education facilities, markets etc. That is the minimum time required for enclave to try & match phase 8 in developments terms. However, enclave has a superior location for those with Islamabad focused lifestyle requiring daily commute e.g. Jobs, family etc. So for them, enclave makes up with its location.

Therefore, price wise, I think both are more or less at par with respect to 5 marla and 8 marla. However 10 marla & kanal are costlier in enclave, probably because they are far less in number to phase 8 where there is an abundant supply of both. A 10 marla possession plot in phase 8 costs between 34-60 lakhs where as in enclave even a non possession 10 marla plot starts at around 50 lakhs.

So in my opinion, purely from an investment point of view, enclave is better, but from a residential perspective, if you do not have any need for daily travel to Islamabad, & keeping in view future developments, phase 8 could be a better choice.

Shakeel: both the projects are good, but Phase 8 has lot of price elasticity, which, on the other hand has slower ROI. Enclave is a flagship project of Bahria and due to its proximity to mainland Islamabad attracts more buyers and investors.

In Phase 8, overseas (bahria greens), sector A, B, C, F are all good ones and close to expressway. You can checkout google map for more details. In Enclave, Sector A, C and C1 have good locations. For latest prices, zameen.com is the best place.

@ Kashif. Where one can find 10 Marla for 50 Lakh in Enclave? Which sector?

Kashif. When I visited bahria enclave a ten Marla possession or was for 80 Lakh in sector A. Fifty Lakh seems a little optimistic no? My only frustration with enclave was that I asked them for a listing of their sectors and estimated possession date for each. They gave me a look that I was asking for the formula of coca cola. Very strange.

@Khan007,

This is exactly what i understand the old ,dhakar taking deceptive dealer mafia. BAGHAL MAIN CHUREE MOON PE RAM RAM.

THEY only want money ,even if they don't have a plot on ground,they will convince you that its a ready made castle ,SHAME ON SUCH PRACTICES.

HOPE SOME sincere professionalism come in this field.

TO the multiple questions of Shakeel, SIR prices you can check via zameen.com,

Regarding choice , yes ENCLAVE 1 IS a VIP place ,with capital name tag, BUT phase 8 is also not bad.

DK you are very right. If you are constructing a development of over a thousand plots over multiple sectors, why cannot advise on estimated possession times for each sector.

better to invest in sectoe A where at least you get a possession plot.

@ Khan007. I made a few deals of 10 Marla in sector C1. Possession is expected in 8 months or less. I saw work was going on the sector. If you try to understand Bahria at Macro level that it would be difficult. At micro level sector C 1 is good for investment at this stage. If you are still interested in investment at BE, you can PM me in inbox because price you mentioned of 80 is quite high.

Dear Shkeel,

Agree with Dk both are good for investment Bahria phase8 is good for living.

Regards

@kashif. Can you guide me how we can get plot of BE 10 Marla in 50 Lakh? Will be waiting.

BR Malik sahab.. I have asked a question realted to money transfer.. If you know anything about it, plz reply.

Thanking u in advance

@Khan007. Brother if you read my comments I said "where as in enclave even a non possession 10 marla plot starts at around 50 lakhs". A-block is a possession block and naturally its prices are a little higher, but if you are a buyer you will be pleased to know that even its prices have started drifting lower.

@B.R.Malik. You should be able to get a 10 marla plot in F-block for around 50-52 lakhs without much trouble. In fact if you look around in J block you might even get something just under 50. You can try searching for the most recent ads posted on zameen and that will give you some idea of where asking prices are right now.

I had been saying this on this forum for the last couple of months that prices in enclave are getting ahead of themselves. The tall claims of rapid development being made by some dealers are not being matched by on ground development. It seems now the market is also realizing that the emperor is without clothes. In C-I block prices for 10 marla had touched the 67-76 lakhs range. Now you can even get a boulevard plot for around 65-66 lakhs.

Thank you for all your wonderful and experienced views here…I really appreciate all for your time…can any brother could also share how to proceed with Enclave sector A,C or C1 plots on installments(if they are really 60-75 lacs)…my concern is if it is directly done by Bahria or any other authentic body ? secondly how much is the 8 marla plot if you can also share your kind views. Jazakallah

@Shakeel. Blocks A, C and C-I are suppose to be all dues clear plots. If a seller has any installments due, you will have to settle them before transfer. The transfer is done at Bahria office in Golf City. There are no 8 marla plots in the blocks you have mentioned, but overall, 8 marla plots are in the range of 35-42 lakhs in enclave.

Does any brother know if this information is true and how much authentic these people are : Home Information

http://mrbahria.com/property/10-marla-plots-on-easy-installments/

Price: Rs. 5,000,000.00 Address: Bahria Enclave Islamabad, Sector C1

Property Type: Residential : Islamabad

Availability: Available Website:

Property Description

Payment Schedule for 10 Marla Plots:

Total Price: PKR 5,000,000

Down Payment: PKR 1,250,000

Instalment (after every two months): PKR 418,000

Total Instalments: 9

Boulevard/Corner (with 10% additional charges)

Possession within 6 months