An opportunity knocking at the door

Bahria town is all set to launch a project in provincial capital of kpk. It will the very first world class real estate project in peshawar. The prospects of peshawar are very high because of a lot of reasons. There is a very high need of a good residential project in peshawar. As the nation recovers from the worse law and order situation.Peshawar has a very good security situation from the past few years.
There are a large numbers of investors from kpk those have already invested in islamabad. Certainly bahria town peshawar will be an opportunity for them worth availing. This opportunity will also be good for the huge numbers of pushtoons working abroad to invest in the city and the province of their own. Bahria town has name that ensures the world class development and the luxurious life style.
This project will be a joint venture with kpk government. Because of the bahria town there are certain other development projects in the pipe line that will change the view and the skyline of peshawar.

Majid Ali Sb,

Look forward..... Lets see how the things unfolds for Bahria in totality....

Regards

Well The stakes are very high.

Dear Majid and Khan brothers,

Can we buy a file now or shall we wait for launch?

Dear do keep in touch once launched soon after eid we will be in the position to offer you something for sure.

Location, prices and land availability will be the biggest hurdles for bahria Peshawar, as it won't be an easy cake with worriers to fill in for your empty belly, so may be its easy to fool them for peanuts by just mere airy/dreamy announcement only without any land, you have to be serious otherwise may be you announce the scheme ,grab the money and drunk for 10 -15 years for the possession of land either way.

I am not that optimistic on land acquisition matters for bahria here in Peshawar.

Pardesi Bhai,

I would suggest to wait for the time being... The project might get delayed for some unforeseen reasons, which no one can predict.

Regards

So after reading your post MR Majid, i feel that BTPindi will loose more?

I really value all of your views. But this time things are different. This project is sort of joint venture with KPK government. The government will be giving the land and in turn Bahria town will be doing certain development projects. And dear Mr DK if you have a look at Bahria town karachi and the development pace there you can guess. For the proof you can see the video posted by me at daily motion. The page there is Estate options.

Bahria town pindi is now a different case. With every new house make a positive shift. Bahria town pindi don't see these rapid ups and downs but the rate there will increase with slow pace but with the every coming day.

Pathan logoan be ready for lootmar of bahria they will take all money from you

PTI govt has been dying to create something NAYA. They have installed some artificial (metallic) flowers on ring-road bridge when you climb down the motorway and now seriously planning to build NAYA PESHAWAR near Nowshera! This will be an altogether new city and not just a housing project. I won't be surprised if Malik Riaz is the one who implements this dream, because only he can do it.

So I guess this is what our Majid bhai is pre-selling here. Am I right bro?

One will have to see a number of things … How long is left for PTI to rule more? With the attack on PAF camp, is law and order that stable? Malik Riaz is stuck all over the country with enemies hard to count and increasing, does he really still have the capability to do such a thing or will he over the next several years? Will PTI like to associate themselves with someone like Malik Riaz? Our political governments don’t stay this long to complete such a project … Bottom line lots of ifs ands or buts

Musafar Bhai,,,

Baat to ap ne theek ki hy, lekin MR ne agar faisla ker liya hy, k oss ne Pathan Bhaion k paisay harap kernay hein, to hum osko roak to nhe sktay...

Regards

My humble request to PTI and the Govt of KPK is to first develop the 25 years old Regi Lalma housing scheme. It should then talk to BT or any other for creating more housing opportunities.

Be careful with Bahria. What Bahria has done to Isb and Pindi people, so i will suggest not to invest in Bahria. In fact, i will recommend to invest in Askari.

Next opportunity that is knocking at the door is infact the new islamabad international airport and the societies around if they are developed with good standards.

If they start with land clarity and local government NOC it will be a big success no doubt, but linking it with PTI i doubt that it will be possible.

Isloo, you are so right about the artificial flowers, I have seen them myself. Very sad state of affairs in KPK overall.

Location will be a major factor for BT Peshawar. It will surely be outside the city so connectivity and surroundings have to be considered. BT have to do everything fairly and straight forward because the people of KPK will not tolerate hanky panky.

You’re right Khan Sahib! and it will be up to the wisdom of anyone mainly pathans to let Malik Riaz loot them … Time will tell. I am not putting a single penny of mine there, that is one thing known for sure.

Can anyone confirm, when would Bahria Town be launched in peshawar…